Page 2221 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1221172121212171221122192220222122222223223122712321 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Should have done that after the first one.

Not with their goal line offense. Guaranteed no points.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Not with their goal line offense. Guaranteed no points.
    They're the most prolific and successful team in the league on 4th down.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

They're the most prolific and successful team in the league on 4th down.

On what part of the field. Makes a big difference. Also, makes a difference on how they are playing currently.

We will see if the Eagles can shine

On what part of the field. Makes a big difference. Also, makes a difference on how they are playing currently.
    Im not sure makes a big difference where on the field they are. 1 chance to get 2 yards is pretty much the same everywhere.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Im not sure makes a big difference where on the field they are. 1 chance to get 2 yards is pretty much the same everywhere.
    Actually would only have been 1 yard after the penalty on the original XP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Goedert got screwed. He had a great release and made a great play for a TD. He ran out of gas at the end. Not hotdogging.

No it isn't. Not even close. If you are in the middle of the field, the D has to account for 50 yards. If on the 2, the D only had to account for 2 yards. Big difference.

Also, you have to take into account how your team is currently moving the ball. Philly is not moving the ball well this game.

No it isn't. Not even close. If you are in the middle of the field, the D has to account for 50 yards. If on the 2, the D only had to account for 2 yards. Big difference.

Also, you have to take into account how your team is currently moving the ball. Philly is not moving the ball well this game.
    They’re the most prolific and successful offense in the league on 4th down. I’ll take the larger sample.

Cowboys will settle for FG here and get beat.

They’re the most prolific and successful offense in the league on 4th down. I’ll take the larger sample.

Cowboys will settle for FG here and get beat.
    Looks like they're going to run it down and kick a FG
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯