Page 2345 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1345184522452295233523432344234523462347235523952445 ... LastLast
Results 23,441 to 23,450 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    And here he goes...
    I dont know why anyone wastes their time even caring what that guy says. Hes the same guy that has said Dak Prescott is the 2nd best QB in the NFL, even though he has 1 playoff win playing with the best RB amd the best Oline in the NFL.

Think about that. The guy said Dak Prescott was a better QB than Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees and Russell Wilson.

Carson gets no time to throw...no protection.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Is there a stat on this? Maybe he should be deeper in the shotgun and roll out more?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Carson gets no time to throw...no protection.
    It’s simple. The QB gets all the money and therefor the oline is usually shit. We should get used to Carson not having any time to throw. elite qbs still make it happen. Look at Russ Wilson. Terrible oline but still an mvp candidate.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=westnodak93bison;1376354]Is there a stat on this? Maybe he should be deeper in the shotgun and roll out more?

last night on the broadcast they said Wentz was being pressured on 54%of his dropbacks while the league average was 25%. I believe it was just for that game but the cowboys were doing it with a four man rush which made it even more difficult with seven guys in coverage. wentz has no online, no backs, and limited WR.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    It’s simple. The QB gets all the money and therefor the oline is usually shit. We should get used to Carson not having any time to throw. elite qbs still make it happen. Look at Russ Wilson. Terrible oline but still an mvp candidate.
    Well, I've been an Agholor defender since he had that terrible year in Carson's first season but he seemed like he'd work hard and was a good guy.

Just saw the "highlights"... and apparently Nelson goes by the maxim, "You don't drop 100% of the passes you keep from hitting you in the hands." Of course, that's just my knee-jerk reaction. One thing is certain: Nelson can't track deep balls... they have to be floated out to him.

Also, I'm glad I didn't watch that game for a number of reasons after seeing the highlights, but the announcing was freaking awful on the one replay I wanted to see. I've never heard an announcer so bored by a TD*. "Weeeeeentz throwing... and it will beeeee........ in the endzone.... Caught for the touchdown." (you have to say this like you're pretending to be a psychic in trance. "You are from a western state.... <waits for reaction> by the ocean.... California. No? Oregon."

* I might have to learn Spanish so I can listen to a broadcast with some energy.

Well, some telling comments from Alshon Jeffrey on Wentz who is rumored to be his bashing source in that article last season. I would have never guessed that source was a wr of Wentz.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Well, some telling comments from Alshon Jeffrey on Wentz who is rumored to be his bashing source in that article last season. I would have never guessed that source was a wr of Wentz.
    It amazes me that they throw their own teammate under the bus as simple as some do. I guess it’s a business but you’d think you’d have a little more respect for your teammate than that. Being an “anonymous” source for an article bashing your quarterback doesn’t seem like a good idea. I have to think the locker room is awkward for Alshon this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collosal failure of leadership. Starting from Dougie P, and Carson Wentz. Looks like his teamates , both on the offensive side and defensive side, are simply not insterested to play under this system.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I thought I saw some players role their eyes at Carson in the huddle after he said something and clapped his hands like he was trying to motivate. That's the bad body language I noticed. But seriously bunnies he's so 2qbs ago here. You'll realize that shortly after 2pm Saturday.

Lardsin must go!