Page 2402 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1402190223022352239224002401240224032404241224522502 ... LastLast
Results 24,011 to 24,020 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The best throw I ever saw Carson make was a laser across the field at Western Illinois. Wish that was on video because I've never seen a throw like that and it wasnt a ton of arc either. It was so awesome all the defenders ignored the receiver because they didn't think he could make the throw. I think it was RJ

Edit I had to dig but I found it. 7 minute mark. 12 yard line across the field to the 50. What's the math on 12 to 50 across the field?
    https://youtu.be/f541jE3BNIw
    Ended up watching a few of those highlights... What was this thing they were doing where they roll the QB out after a fake handoff, is there a word for that? Seemed to be effective... and throwing to a Tight End? Wild stuff...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Oh Carson Wentz was Trending #1 on Twitter for about 2 hours in 4th quarter and after game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson Wentz threads the needle, makes possibly the best TD throw of his career for Eagles

The Philadelphia Eagles have had a rough season, and quarterback Carson Wentz has had trouble finding a rhythm. He struggled against the Washington Redskins on Sunday, but in true Wentz form he also found an opportunity to show off his brilliant arm.
    Wentz has made a lot of touchdown throws in his career, but that one might be the best. He was under pressure, searching for an open man, trying to stay nimble, and he managed to drill a TD throw to a man at the corner of the end zone. It might be hard to see with the Eagles flailing at times this season, but Wentz is still a special quarterback.

Overhead shot in the endzone from Wentz's laser to Sanders yesterday.... if you look closely you can see the vapor trail:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...52140900192257

I don't really get why some think it was such a reckless throw. The best the defenders could've done was tip that ball which meant it would've deflected out of bounds or out of the back of the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Overhead shot in the endzone from Wentz's laser to Sanders yesterday.... if you look closely you can see the vapor trail:

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...52140900192257

I don't really get why some think it was such a reckless throw. The best the defenders could've done was tip that ball which meant it would've deflected out of bounds or out of the back of the endzone.
    Good luck stretching out and catching that laser. Sanders had to catch it or it would have taken his head off. Natural self preservation instincts kick in.

Would like someone do the math on this and figure out how fast the ball was going.

I am looking ahead into next weeks matchup with the Cowboys and I dont see anyway how the Eagles win. Granted they have Zach Ertz and a decent Goedert, MilescSanders, Boston Scott and Greg Ward. The Eagles Defense is garbage and they allowed 30 points againts teams like Dolphins, Gaints and Redskins. I dont see a scenario how the Eagles win this game against Cowboys.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I am looking ahead into next weeks matchup with the Cowboys and I dont see anyway how the Eagles win. Granted they have Zach Ertz and a decent Goedert, MilescSanders, Boston Scott and Greg Ward, the Defense is garbage.
    The Eagles will need some help from the Cowboys. The Cowboys have been inconsistent, but I don’t think they will have a down game against their rival. The Eagles will need their “A” game.
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 12-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Philly's secondary will make Dak look like Dan Marino. Not sure the Eagles have enough bullets on offense to win a shootout. But any given sunday.....

Looks to be a 28 yd throw. Clocked it three times at .96, .91 & .92 for avg of .93 seconds. 1760 yds divided by 28 yds is 62.85 sec to go a mile. 3600 sec/ hr divided by 62.85 equals 57.3 mph. Hope my math is right.