Page 1809 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8091309170917591799180718081809181018111819185919092309 ... LastLast
Results 18,081 to 18,090 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I feel the same way. Cheering for players instead of teams takes the fun out of it. Especially since so many of the good players are so unlikable.
    I knew it was probably a good time for me to quit playing fantasy football, after flipping from the Vikings to watch part of a Browns vs Jets game (no purple).

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Another reason I don't play fantasy football. Unlike most people, being in a fantasy league makes games LESS fun for me to watch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Join 6 leagues. I'm usually always playing someone and against that same person in a another league. So then I just watch football. I have Wentz in 3 leagues. I jest about his performance. I should have started him over Carr in one of my leagues anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

I've never seen the play Sproles was hurt on, what was it?

I don't why Carson is off so often on the deep balls. Field is the same size as college.

Oh, and Mills is more than worthless. He doesn't hit pass catchers, he just frisks them.

He was running to the left, got hit low (knee injury) and spun in the air. While spinning his arm came in contact with the foot of a defender.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Join 6 leagues. I'm usually always playing someone and against that same person in a another league. So then I just watch football. I have Wentz in 3 leagues. I jest about his performance. I should have started him over Carr in one of my leagues anyway.
    That's the same approach I go with. It gets to be a lot , but at least I can watch football again instead of worrying about what my fantasy guys are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I knew it was probably a good time for me to quit playing fantasy football, after flipping from the Vikings to watch part of a Browns vs Jets game (no purple).
    Fantasy football is more enjoyable for me when I don't watch the games. I watch the Eagles when I can and the Vikings occasionally but it's plenty easy to follow fantasy football on my phone and twitter. When I watch I just get mad when my guys get TDs called back or they take my guy out in the red zone or vice versa for the opposing players.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I've never seen the play Sproles was hurt on, what was it?

I don't why Carson is off so often on the deep balls. Field is the same size as college.

Oh, and Mills is more than worthless. He doesn't hit pass catchers, he just frisks them.
    Right it is the same field as college and on the college field, he was equally inaccurate on deep throws. Critics were conscious of it on this board and the pundents during the draft noted it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Just got this alert as well...
    k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Might be the biggest mistake of CWs young life.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie