Page 1799 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7991299169917491789179717981799180018011809184918992299 ... LastLast
Results 17,981 to 17,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Are the RBs useless or is the coach useless? Kind of tough to make an assessment of the running backs when they never run the ball. I don't recall Blount having a fumbling problem in New England, but then again, New England didn't try to run him on sweeps and off tackle, they let him pound the ball between the tackles, but for some reason, Gomer doesn't seem the think it's possible to run the ball between the tackles.
    Have you been watching the games? Their interior oline is pushed back 5 yards on the snap! Seomalu and Kelce are horrible and Brooks isn't much better. I agree they need to give the backs more then 13 carries but the oline has to be able to open some holes and or stop skating backwards!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Caught the end of this segment on FoxSports. Oh, Skip Bayless (smh). I've been listening to him for years and realize he makes some off-the-wall comments, but this takes the cake. After 2 weeks he ranks the NFC East: 1) Dallas (he's a homer and they were just destroyed by Denver) 2) Philly and says, "even though I don't like Carson Wentz."

Really? I'm trying to look through unbiased eyes and I cannot see why some aren't excited about his OVERALL play and how he's turning that franchise around. Oh well, Skip, have fun with Dak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Have you been watching the games? Their interior oline is pushed back 5 yards on the snap! Seomalu and Kelce are horrible and Brooks isn't much better. I agree they need to give the backs more then 13 carries but the oline has to be able to open some holes and or stop skating backwards!
    So then the O-line is useless and not the RBs

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Caught the end of this segment on FoxSports. Oh, Skip Bayless (smh). I've been listening to him for years and realize he makes some off-the-wall comments, but this takes the cake. After 2 weeks he ranks the NFC East: 1) Dallas (he's a homer and they were just destroyed by Denver) 2) Philly and says, "even though I don't like Carson Wentz."

Really? I'm trying to look through unbiased eyes and I cannot see why some aren't excited about his OVERALL play and how he's turning that franchise around. Oh well, Skip, have fun with Dak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Skip is an idiot. If Carson was playing the same way he is now on the Cowboys, Skip would have him in the Hall of Fame already.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Maybe he's offended at Carson's confidence in his personal beliefs? Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Maybe he's offended at Carson's confidence in his personal beliefs? Who knows...
    Part of Skip's job is to be controversial.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Part of Skip's job is to be controversial.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

You guys take the Wentz criticism so personally lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    So then the O-line is useless and not the RBs
    Lol well I wouldn't say useless but a garbage can could replace a couple and do a better job of blocking.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The real Skip.... I am not even sure what to say about this clip.