Page 1136 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186123616362136 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Sam Bradford was angered by the Eagles' trade up to draft a quarterback at No. 2 overall.

"He’s hot," a source told Schefter. "Who wouldn’t be? This is Philly saying, ‘We don’t see (you) as the long-term answer.’ He’s mad and wants to show everyone who’s best." It's worth wondering if Bradford is mad enough to request a trade. The Eagles are planning to start Bradford in 2016, as GM Howie Roseman indicated Wednesday under no circumstances would Bradford be traded. Perhaps that could change if they get the right offer on draft weekend.
    Wow. Breaking news there.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    No, I am just not optimistic about the future of Fisher and the fact the Rams offense is trash and the fact they have to play two of the best defenses in the NFL doesn't help.

Philly has some weapons but they are lacking on the OL.

I just want Carson to be in the best situation and Philly seems to be better from the outside looking in.
    Way better weapons on offense other than Gurley

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Hopefully he learned more from watching Reid call plays then Chilly did.
    Thought I read something that Reid started the year calling plays but Peterson took over half way and the offense actually scored more points with him calling the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Sam Bradford was angered by the Eagles' trade up to draft a quarterback at No. 2 overall.

"He’s hot," a source told Schefter. "Who wouldn’t be? This is Philly saying, ‘We don’t see (you) as the long-term answer.’ He’s mad and wants to show everyone who’s best." It's worth wondering if Bradford is mad enough to request a trade. The Eagles are planning to start Bradford in 2016, as GM Howie Roseman indicated Wednesday under no circumstances would Bradford be traded. Perhaps that could change if they get the right offer on draft weekend.
    I could see them trading him with the right offer. Roll with Chase until your drafted QB is ready and Chase is perfectly fine with being a backup. He has found a nice niche in this league as a backup and he will be fine continuing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    That photo makes me sad. On the bright side, if he's drafted by Philly then I know I'll be able have constant news coverage of his career.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Philly fans are the worst. I mean seriously, they had a JAIL built into the old Veterans Stadium. A judge showed up so they could hold "Eagles Court" after games at the stadium. The 700-level seats were said to be the roughest crowd in football and baseball.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

There is a rumor floating around Bismarck that Rams personnel were in town to visit with coach Wingenbach today. Hmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Philly fans are the worst. I mean seriously, they had a JAIL built into the old Veterans Stadium. A judge showed up so they could hold "Eagles Court" after games at the stadium. The 700-level seats were said to be the roughest crowd in football and baseball.
    For the youngsters: Philly fans booed Santa while pelting him with snowballs. They asked Santa to come back the next year and he said, "Nuh-uh. What'll they throw if there's no snow?"

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Over the winter, someone on the ss board suggested new helmet/logo designs for the F'Hawkers. Unfortunately, those ideas are WAY TOO similar to Philly's. We shall see what the flagshit university decides on.
    Attached Images Attached Images