Page 1683 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6831183158316331673168116821683168416851693173317832183 ... LastLast
Results 16,821 to 16,830 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    How about Ryan Smith & Dresser for at least a try out

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Ryan should have Carson show the WR coach Ryan's crazy no look, catch and run TD from earlier this year. "See Coach, if I had a guy who could do this? We'd be much better off. Speaking of which.... this guy could use a job!"

And to think the Eagles beat 2 of the 4 teams still standing, the Falcons and Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And to think the Eagles beat 2 of the 4 teams still standing, the Falcons and Steelers.
    Yep, lots of parody in the league. Injuries, weird plays, drops untimely turn over etc rule the league. Throw in a PED violation to a key player or a bad call and it can upset the apple cart.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Ryan should have Carson show the WR coach Ryan's crazy no look, catch and run TD from earlier this year. "See Coach, if I had a guy who could do this? We'd be much better off. Speaking of which.... this guy could use a job!"
    It still blows my mind that guys like Ryan Smith and Zach Vraa could not make an NFL roster after watching the Eagles this year and teams alike...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    It still blows my mind that guys like Ryan Smith and Zach Vraa could not make an NFL roster after watching the Eagles this year and teams alike...
    They would rather take a chance on a freak athlete and try to coach them up even though many are knuckle heads.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Beating those two teams is quite a feat. The future looks bright for Philly.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Alex Smith, Carson Wentz: One has 'it,' one never will

I'll tell you someone who didn't have a good QB rating this year but without question has that "it" factor - Carson Wentz. Having some doubts about his college competition, I was a skeptic entering this season about the Eagles giving up so much to get him. But this season turned me around. Even taking the abuse he did behind a deteriorating offensive line and with one of the worst receiving corps in pro football, Wentz persevered. You never saw him bow his head. You never saw a forlorn expression on his face. He was defiant in defeat.

And he sees. Wentz has that special awareness. He can concentrate downfield even with defenders careening around him. He feels pressure and usually ejects at the right moment. He can improvise when the model breaks down. He sees not just the first and second option but the third and fourth.

Something else spiritual happens on a team with a guy like Wentz. He raises everyone up. He makes teammates better. He makes them believe.

Wentz is the kind of guy with whom you can win the big trophy and you can see it even now. The Eagles are a ways from getting there but they have the QB to take them. Most franchises aren't that fortunate.

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Don't come up here coyote hunting Carson. I'm scared to even post. I might say the wrong thing and get shot! No purple!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Don't come up here coyote hunting Carson. I'm scared to even post. I might say the wrong thing and get shot! No purple!
    My goodness. What is going on in northern ND? Lock your doors and dont go out after dark.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans