Page 2556 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15562056245625062546255425552556255725582566 ... LastLast
Results 25,551 to 25,560 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Excuses aside, he clearly doesn’t have it this year. Nobody can question his ability to perform at a top level, so one must wonder how much of it is between the ears.

He has a lot going on with his new family, charity work, hunting, etc. I wonder if his mind and body just aren’t into what it takes to stay at the top of the grind day in day out with other highly valued endeavors on his plate. I wouldn’t be entirely surprised to see a retirement or other announcement from him sooner than later.
    He's always tried to do too much, you could point to the ankle issue in the Montana game and the broken hand in the SD game for the losses in 2015. Having a garbage pile team around him has to be mentally draining.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Goedert, Reagor, Sanders, Jeffrey (Not 100%), Johnson, Pryor, Seumalo. All have been out recently and played today.
    And those people mostly played like crap. As bad as he has been, CW is the best player on the roster.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is this guy still on that terrible Jack Michael's show?

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phil...0201122.html-2

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/styfoSAXB4A

Trust me I know how you feel Carson.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    https://youtu.be/styfoSAXB4A

Trust me I know how you feel Carson.
    How's the Nooooooch doing in the NFL these days?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not quite bored enough to go back and find my posts, but when the Eagles were busy adding "talent" to their backfield and receiving corps, last year, it was clear they had a big need on the o-line. That is now killing Carson. Good job, Howie and Doug. Well done.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I'm not quite bored enough to go back and find my posts, but when the Eagles were busy adding "talent" to their backfield and receiving corps, last year, it was clear they had a big need on the o-line. That is now killing Carson. Good job, Howie and Doug. Well done.
    If I were an owner, I would tell my GM that if his O line is anything other than at least 3 pro bowlers, and all 5 under the age of 28, and they use their first round pick on anything other than an OL, they're fired 10 minutes later.

We just saw what happened to Joe Burrow. They got a shiny new QB, and got him crippled for a calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    If I were an owner, I would tell my GM that if his O line is anything other than at least 3 pro bowlers, and all 5 under the age of 28, and they use their first round pick on anything other than an OL, they're fired 10 minutes later.

We just saw what happened to Joe Burrow. They got a shiny new QB, and got him crippled for a calendar year.
    I mean the part that makes it all really really stupid is that instead of bolstering their aging WR or OLine corps, the spent a valuable mid-2nd round pick so they can run read option 3 times a game.

If Hurts was worthy of his draft status he would be doing a lot more in the Eagles offense, possibly even given a chance to to replace Wentz, given the Eagles and Carson’s struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    If Hurts was worthy of his draft status he would be doing a lot more in the Eagles offense, possibly even given a chance to to replace Wentz, given the Eagles and Carson’s struggles.
    Backup QB is an important position. 3 of the last 4 Superbowl teams had backups start multiple games and perform well. I have no problem drafting a QB in the second round, particularly to backup a starter who is hurt frequently.