Page 1703 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7031203160316531693170117021703170417051713175318032203 ... LastLast
Results 17,021 to 17,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Alshon is going to the Eagles. Maybe now they draft a RB in the first round? Fournette or Cook might be available at the 14th spot.
    They'll draft a CB with first pick.

Lardsin must go!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Gets some CB's and a RB in the draft and boom! Superbowl homeboy!
    That Smallwood was pretty decent last year until he started fumbling the ball. I want the Eagles to get a CB and WR. If they get one good receiver like Julio Jones then Carson's Eagles will be Falcons 2.0
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    That Smallwood was pretty decent last year until he started fumbling the ball. I want the Eagles to get a CB and WR. If they get one good receiver like Julio Jones then Carson's Eagles will be Falcons 2.0
    There is no Julio Jones out there. They need 2 CBs and a 3 down RB more then anything.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

John Clark CSN‏Verified account @JClarkCSN 1h1 hour ago
    More
    Alshon Jeffery says Carson Wentz had lot to do with decision to come to #Eagles🦅

"He's going to be a future MVP"

https://twitter.com/JClarkCSN/status/840227658927595521
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm curious why Jeffery only signed a 1 year contract. Sounds like he is fully committed to the Eagles. Does Philly have money coming off the books next year that is more or less earmarked to resign Jeffery then??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I'm curious why Jeffery only signed a 1 year contract. Sounds like he is fully committed to the Eagles. Does Philly have money coming off the books next year that is more or less earmarked to resign Jeffery then??
    ESPN make it sound like he passed on a longer deal with the Vikes as he wants to excel with Carson. He is betting on himself with a quality QB.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    He has had some injuries in the past as well as a PED suspension. I'm sure Jeffery wanted a longer deal, but this a bet on yourself contract. If he stays healthy and out of PED violations, I'm sure Philly will extend him.

Howie took some heat for moving up for Wentz, and now he has players taking lower offers to come to Philly. They also have picks in all 7 rounds this year. Only missing a second for next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    He has had some injuries in the past as well as a PED suspension. I'm sure Jeffery wanted a longer deal, but this a bet on yourself contract. If he stays healthy and out of PED violations, I'm sure Philly will extend him.

Howie took some heat for moving up for Wentz, and now he has players taking lower offers to come to Philly. They also have picks in all 7 rounds this year. Only missing a second for next year.
    If his plan was to draft a player at a key leadership position who will draw in talented players and build a team around him... It seems like he's off to a good start. Feels like we've moved onto step 2 of the master plan. Unloading Bradford and gaining back much of what they gave up moving to #2 to get Wentz was an added stroke of good luck.

Here's to hoping these latest UFA moves and their draft picks pan out and build a solid team around Wentz.

Not surprised one bit. Championships over MVPs.
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-bears-chicago

Default Carson Wentz

It would be wise for the eagles to get the o-line up to snuff now. That would be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BadlandsBison; 03-10-2017 at 11:04 PM.