Page 2398 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1398189822982348238823962397239823992400240824482498 ... LastLast
Results 23,971 to 23,980 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    I have a pair of mucks and had the same issue. Purchased a boot jack and it works very nice to get the boots off. Worth the money.
    Good idea. I'll look into that, gotta take care of this temple that I call my body.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Philip Rivers owns. Dudes family big enough to hold down one side of the ball. Southern Catholics man...an odd breed of people.
    What's funny about Rivers, and no, I'm not going to mention anything about his wife being a baby-making machine (nine kids in about sixteen years), is that his trash talking has no swearing in it. Somehow, he constantly mentally "broke" Jay Cutler when Cutler was a Broncos. Rivers is still one of my favorite non-Broncos players in the NFL.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    Colin Cowherd went to bat for Carson and the Eagles yesterday.

“If you can’t spot Carson Wentz’s talent, I can’t help you.”

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFD...mpDkKijLUqHp7A

Yesterday in the 2nd half he showed the world why he is a great QB. Carried the team on his shoulders starting from the 2nd half. Its hard for him to shine when he is covered with dark clouds each week, no receivers, no consistent protection from the OLine, dropped passes, revolving cast of characters from practice squad and bad play calling from Dougie P ( calling run plays from 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations). On the bright side, Philli should cut Jay Ajayi and ride with Boston Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Good idea. I'll look into that, gotta take care of this temple that I call my body.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Temple or Outhouse ???

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Eagles game isn't on Fox this Sunday according to 506 sports, in the past it's been reliably on as long as it doesn't conflict with the Vikes game. (Vikes are on CBS this week).

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    The Eagles game isn't on Fox this Sunday according to 506 sports, in the past it's been reliably on as long as it doesn't conflict with the Vikes game. (Vikes are on CBS this week).
    Late in the year doesnt the league move games around to make sure the more meaningful games are on?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    That's annoying. I've never missed one when it's on. It's really the only game I watch other than the Vikings

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Late in the year doesnt the league move games around to make sure the more meaningful games are on?
    Are you maybe talking about games that get "flexed" to afternoon or night games? When Carson was first drafted it sounded like the local affiliates have a say in which game to show. Not really sure how it all works.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's annoying. I've never missed one when it's on. It's really the only game I watch other than the Vikings
    Yeah it's been a pretty good schedule this year for keeping up with both teams.

It’s been a tough season for Carson this year. On his uphill battle to win the fan base back, he’s dealt with a decimated wide receiver corps, untimely drops, backlash from his own teammates, and of course, Eagles fans. Regardless of how you feel about the 4th year out of North Dakota, be thankful that he is on your team.

https://www.phlsportsnation.com/2019...-thankful-for/

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    It’s been a tough season for Carson this year. On his uphill battle to win the fan base back, he’s dealt with a decimated wide receiver corps, untimely drops, backlash from his own teammates, and of course, Eagles fans. Regardless of how you feel about the 4th year out of North Dakota, be thankful that he is on your team.

https://www.phlsportsnation.com/2019...-thankful-for/
    I have a feeling there was a turn-the-season-around with the victory over the Giants. No, I don't think they'll win the Super Bowl, but that game should get them to win out and in the playoffs.
    Hail the BISON!!!