Page 1497 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4979971397144714871495149614971498149915071547159719972497 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,970 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Leave him alone. He'll get more than enough attention without announcing he's at the game and all that the crap. I think Pederson would prefer that too, as they are trying to keep Carson grounded amongst all the success and hoopla.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Leave him alone. He'll get more than enough attention without announcing he's at the game and all that the crap. I think Pederson would prefer that too, as they are trying to keep Carson grounded amongst all the success and hoopla.
    I dont think announcing that Carson is there and showing him on the board will have any affect on his ability to prepare for a football game.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Same for me except replace Cowboys with Vikings. Now both the Vikings and Eagles are favorites to win the NFC. I know very early, but still very weird!
    My father, sister and I will be at the Eagles Vikings game. NDSU fans first Vikings fans second. It was going to be a tough game to watch just sitting on my couch. Now we'll be in the middle of a sea of Eagles fans. We've already decided we are going in Carson and NDSU gear and that weekend will be strictly CW fans.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's rumored that Carson will be fishing during the bye week.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    It's rumored that Carson will be fishing during the bye week.
    That is an excellent choice

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    Thought we should capture this for prosperity's sake - VP Bidon tweeting about Carson:

Vice President Biden Verified account
    ‏@VP

Heart, guts, and poise from my guy, @CJ_Wentz. Huge game, strong start for the @Eagles. @DrBiden is pumped. It's our year.
    Gag me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Jaws comparing Wentz to Peyton on the Dan Patrick Show...

http://www.danpatrick.com/2016/09/26...eyton-manning/
    Whatever, PM has half the arm as Carson and athletisism is not even worth discussing. Of course PM was/is one of the best QB minds to ever play. CW probably has a very bright future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just ran across this in my youtube feed... it's a couple weeks old, but I thought you all might enjoy, I looked around bisonville a little and didn't see it posted anywhere, my apologies if I missed it. (video won't embed I guess, you'll have to click the "watch on youtube" link that comes up.

For the record, even as a Jackrabbit and Redskin fan, it's hella exciting to see Wentz doing well. The kid just makes it look easy.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Just saw on FB that someone shared a photo of themselves with Carson at Hector. Looks like he's back in town for homecoming after all. Thought for sure he'd be in Philly for the bye week.

Welp, everyone prepare for the whole Fargodome to have a meltdown before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Just saw on FB that someone shared a photo of themselves with Carson at Hector. Looks like he's back in town for homecoming after all. Thought for sure he'd be in Philly for the bye week.

Welp, everyone prepare for the whole Fargodome to have a meltdown before the game.
    So you are telling me that we did not have his flight tracked, like we do for the opposing team. BV is slipping, someone can not get into this town without us knowing before hand. First the fake Blake Shelton and now this. We need to step up our stocking methods.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.