Page 1540 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 54010401440149015301538153915401541154215501590164020402540 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think Wentz made the correct read, but pulling the trigger on it might have been excessively aggressive at that point in the game. Do you want a QB with balls or one who throws check downs every time though?

The throw could have been more to the center of the field to make it an easier catch. Too much to the center would have given the single high safety a play on the ball though.

Agholor ran his route not looking like he ever expected to be thrown to however. He definitely wasn't running full out. His difficulty in tracking and making a play on the ball probably had as much to do with him not expecting it as it had to do with the pass being slightly outside.

Should Wentz be more conservative next time? Maybe.
    Should Agholor be more prepared next time? Definitely.
    CW doesn't have a history of making mistakes twice. You don't temper the aggressiveness, you let him find a new way to make a play. Sure there is no way he can run out of mistakes, but with his history of learning on the first one makes it a lot more probable the next time he is in that situation, it won't be aggressiveness that will be the issue.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    CW doesn't have a history of making mistakes twice. You don't temper the aggressiveness, you let him find a new way to make a play. Sure there is no way he can run out of mistakes, but with his history of learning on the first one makes it a lot more probable the next time he is in that situation, it won't be aggressiveness that will be the issue.
    I hope what he learned was Agholor can't be trusted in that situation to make a play for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I hope what he learned was Agholor can't be trusted in that situation to make a play for you.
    I'm sure he'll be working with Agholor to correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Since I'm a Broncos fan, I can have a favorite NFC team as well...and I'm proud to say I'm on the Wentz TRAIN! Screw all of you mocking me for this decision.
    Cant wait until week 7 when the Vikes put Wentz through the concussion protocol

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    thats much of what i meant by poor decision.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...re-oct-11-2016
    Turron Davenport of The Eagles Wire Oct 11, 2016

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Since I'm a Broncos fan, I can have a favorite NFC team as well...and I'm proud to say I'm on the Wentz TRAIN! Screw all of you mocking me for this decision.
    I had a lady in front of me at the Broncos this weekend game wearing, of all things, a Wentz Train shirt. Small world.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It's a team game. The Iggles had way too many penalties,. Had a costly fumble and a long bomb that could have been thrown a little better and or the receiver could have made a better play on the ball. Defense got used in the first half and they lost by 1. They played way under their potential and barely lost. It's the NFL. Anyone can beat anyone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    You wish injury to CW? What a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Seriously? You hope a former Bison gets concussed??