Page 2395 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1395189522952345238523932394239523962397240524452495 ... LastLast
Results 23,941 to 23,950 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    When you stick around long enough like Booger good things happen.
    We had the caption on the tv and I saw that. I thought they misspelled. Maybe they mean Boomer.
    But no, it’s booger. What adult thinks boogers are cool? Yuk.
    Combine that with how he calls a game and someone needs to clear this cold up.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Ok, yeah it just looks bad to me. I guess if the OL/WR didn't do that they would always have a delay of game penalty because they snap the ball with .0001 second left on the play clock. They definitely played better when going up tempo. Next weekend will be interesting and against Jerry's team.
    Next weekend it’s the Redskins in Washington then it’s the Cowboys. Cowboys got the Rams next week

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Booger is horrendous. How in the crap does he get the Monday Night color gig?!@
    Don't you know how hard it is to get rid of a booger sometimes?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, was thinking the same thing as I watched. At times, it felt like Carson didn't have the full attention of his teammates, but given that he audibles a lot, maybe he was just calling formations/blocking schemes and a "check with me" at the LOS.
    I see teams do that all the time. I've just assumed the lineman are getting their assignments and the receivers/backs are getting their route/blocking assignments. If it's pass pro the line doesn't really care which routes the receivers are running. There is a lot of check with me once they get into formation too so the back/receiver call may adjusted then anyway. I also see the center changing blocking assignments based on where linemen are located. I don't pretend to understand most of it, but it is amazing to see how much goes on pre-snap that you don't notice from the stands or on TV. I love it when someone on the defense misses the call so he asks and another player verbalizes it. They aren't too hard to figure out (Larry is left and Randy is right). Or this conversation happens between the LB:

LB1: Are you going this time?
    LB2: No, you should go
    LB1: OK

What about the play that was actually called? How much freedom should the players have to freelance like that? And it's loud enough the offense could POSSIBLY hear it. It's so much fun to be in the middle!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=NDSUSR;1391872]I guess you have selective reading and passed over a few of my posts in this thread. Nice try, but pathetic and no life are more your lane than mine.[/QUOTE

ten char

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Next weekend it’s the Redskins in Washington then it’s the Cowboys. Cowboys got the Rams next week
    Oh I thought it was cowboys then skins. Thank you for the clarification.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I see teams do that all the time. I've just assumed the lineman are getting their assignments and the receivers/backs are getting their route/blocking assignments. If it's pass pro the line doesn't really care which routes the receivers are running. There is a lot of check with me once they get into formation too so the back/receiver call may adjusted then anyway. I also see the center changing blocking assignments based on where linemen are located. I don't pretend to understand most of it, but it is amazing to see how much goes on pre-snap that you don't notice from the stands or on TV. I love it when someone on the defense misses the call so he asks and another player verbalizes it. They aren't too hard to figure out (Larry is left and Randy is right). Or this conversation happens between the LB:

LB1: Are you going this time?
    LB2: No, you should go
    LB1: OK

What about the play that was actually called? How much freedom should the players have to freelance like that? And it's loud enough the offense could POSSIBLY hear it. It's so much fun to be in the middle!
    Yes this is what's happening. Each unit only cares about certain part of the whole play call. That's why you see them start leaving once they get their part of the call. It might look unorganized but it's a way to maximize time at the LOS.

One thing I notice with the Eagles is Doug is really slow getting Carson the play at times. Sometimes Carson doesn't get the play until there's only 20 seconds on the play clock. Doug needs to get the plays in faster at times. Allow Carson to use his brain at the line to get them in a better call if necessary. I think that's why they seem to excell with up tempo like the 4th quarter last night. Carson had time to read the defense and change the play.

Gender reveal and it is a girl. Carson and his bride are expecting a girl. I know several were wondering that.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

This is funny video about play calls: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...ll-mumbo-jumbo

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Gender reveal and it is a girl. Carson and his bride are expecting a girl. I know several were wondering that.
    Oh man, what a bummer. Well, keep trying Carson. ...