Page 2353 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1353185322532303234323512352235323542355236324032453 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I would be surprised. The “culture” is a big factor in the Eagles team building strategy. I think we will either see more JJAW, a lesser free agent, or a practice squad promotion.

Case in point: https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-j...-philadelphia/
    He would be a great addition. Carson and Matthews had good chemistry during Carson's rookie season.
    Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He would be a great addition. Carson and Matthews had good chemistry during Carson's rookie season.
    Eagles fans always gave Matthews a lot of crap, because he didn’t turn into a #1 receiver, but he is miles better than Agholor and this year’s version of Alshon Jeffrey.

Eagles fans always gave Matthews a lot of crap, because he didn’t turn into a #1 receiver, but he is miles better than Agholor and this year’s version of Alshon Jeffrey.
    I would like to see them pick up Darrius Shepard ... he seemed quite good at catching anything Wentz threw. He was also pretty much injury free.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Antonio Brown is available
    Only if he gets baptized by Carson. AB has an identity crisis.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by djohnk View Post
    I would like to see them pick up Darrius Shepard ... he seemed quite good at catching anything Wentz threw. He was also pretty much injury free.
    He is on the Packers practice squad.

He is on the Packers practice squad.
    any team can sign someone of a practice squad.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    any team can sign someone of a practice squad.
    They could but GB has a chance to add him to the roster and if they don't then Philly would have to keep him on the roster the rest of the season. Those deals seldom happen.

If the eagles signed AB the best thing that could happen is win a couple of games with him, then kick him off the team for being a cancer in the locker room. In the end it brings the team closer

There's zero chance Lurie brings in AB with his issues. They should have brought Matthews in as soon as Jackson went out. He's at least more productive then Hollins or JJAW. Alshon Jefferey has really take a step back this season. I get that he's dealing with a calf issue but now he's even dropping passes. Their WR corps is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    There's zero chance Lurie brings in AB with his issues. They should have brought Matthews in as soon as Jackson went out. He's at least more productive then Hollins or JJAW. Alshon Jefferey has really take a step back this season. I get that he's dealing with a calf issue but now he's even dropping passes. Their WR corps is a disaster.
    The dropping passes has been an ongoing issue with WRs since Carson has been there. I don't get it. Did they do the same thing when Foles was QB? I know Carson has a rocket arm, but the Bison WRs never seemed to have issues catching his passes. Absolutely no excuse for this crap in the NFL, especially from Agholor.

Hail the BISON!!!