Page 910 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 410810860900908909910911912920960101014101910 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    In their defense, a team that went 3-13 just saved themselves $150 million on players. It's rebuild mode over there, if they were closer to being a contender, fine. I think this might be the right move in the long run.
    Understandable and I'd cut them more slack if they hadn't kept Manziel and managed to keep or find at least one guy...any guy...

They have essentially given up on this season before it even started. Who the hell would buy tickets to watch that? Besides Steelers and Ravens fans that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Biz101on View Post
    With all that said, I could see a "young QB of Elway's choice" doing well behind a savvy veteran along with Elway/Kubiak and whoever their QB/offensive coaches may be. If it is Wentz, obviously one hell of a student.
    Talked to Carson yesterday about the Denver situation and I said you would look damn good in a number 11 Broncos jersey. His reply was haha yeah I probably would. To me it would be perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Understandable and I'd cut them more slack if they hadn't kept Manziel and managed to keep or find at least one guy...any guy...

They have essentially given up on this season before it even started. Who the hell would buy tickets to watch that? Besides Steelers and Ravens fans that is.
    I would have probably tried to keep that offensive line intact, if nothing else. However, if you feel you can get good value and save a boatload of money, it might pay off.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I would have probably tried to keep that offensive line intact, if nothing else. However, if you feel you can get good value and save a boatload of money, it might pay off.
    Sure, but good value where? They didn't pick up anybody. You can't build an entire team in the draft. And you need to show the fans you are making some attempt to get better...or in this case, not get worse.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Please, please please let them take Goff!!!!!!!!

Until proven otherwise Cleveland will always be a cluster$@#$.

I will be in Disney World at the Magic Kingdom the night of the first round of the draft. If Carson goes to the Browns I may be the first person to Cry tears of disappointment in the happiest place on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Coach P was on wday his morning. When asked what is Carson doing right now, whats next, and what does he have to prepare for, Coach said he has to decide whether to indorse nike or under armor.
    Anyone with that problem raise your typing finger!
    Friend lives in Hawaii and works at some resort. They have to wear a tag where they're originally from. Some giy shows up during the Pro Bowl week saw his ND on it and brought up Wentz. They got talking and he said Wentz is top 4 pick and he wanted to sign him to Nike.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Please, please please let them take Goff!!!!!!!!

Until proven otherwise Cleveland will always be a cluster$@#$.

I will be in Disney World at the Magic Kingdom the night of the first round of the draft. If Carson goes to the Browns I may be the first person to Cry tears of disappointment in the happiest place on earth.
    December, 1997. Disneyland. It's hot. I'm thirsty. I ordered a "mint julep."

Players treat them like college?

Well, that explains the uniforms I guess.

Well I'm going to Disneyland in November and look forward to see Carson play in Inglewood.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."