Page 2396 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 139618962296234623862394239523962397239824062446 ... LastLast
Results 23,951 to 23,960 of 24626

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #23951
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,194

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Gender reveal and it is a girl. Carson and his bride are expecting a girl. I know several were wondering that.
    Oh man, what a bummer. Well, keep trying Carson. ...

  2. #23952
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,897

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Gender reveal and it is a girl. Carson and his bride are expecting a girl. I know several were wondering that.
    That was a pretty badass gender reveal...

    https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...59825226272769
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  3. #23953
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but the Eagles offense is very sloppy. I'm not talking in regards of actual play but before the play even starts. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but when they are huddled up and Carson is calling the play, the lineman are already walking away with the WR soon to follow which leaves Carson trying to get everyone on the same page. Whenever I played (not in NFL) when we are huddled up the QB breaks the huddle and everyone leaves at the same time. I know quite a few teams do that but to me it seams the Eagles are already lined up when Carson is just getting done with the play call. It's kind of annoying to me and just looks sloppy. Am I reading too much into that with some possible offensive troubles?
    Ive actually seen it quiet a bit this year as well, there is a bad body language with this team. You hear rumblings of a team divided and last nights huddle showed a clear case of that a number of times. QB was calling plays of his arm band and players were 1-2 steps out of the huddle "walking" away. What's the hurry I guess, even under the hurry-up the ball doesn't get snapped until the clock is under 5 seconds. I lost interest in Peyton Manning over the years for the same reason, Paralysis by Analysis...… Under the former OC Reich they had some flow, not this year. If I wasn't a huge Wentz fan I'd have to tune out...

  4. #23954
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,722
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Ok, yeah it just looks bad to me. I guess if the OL/WR didn't do that they would always have a delay of game penalty because they snap the ball with .0001 second left on the play clock. They definitely played better when going up tempo. Next weekend will be interesting and against Jerry's team.
    I don't think its a coincidence. You can tell when a guy leaves the huddle its cuz he had his call. Typicslly receivers do this so they can get out wide. However, lineman dont always. Noticed several guys were in the huddle and a lineman had his back completely turned to Carson. It looked "off".

  5. #23955
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I don't think its a coincidence. You can tell when a guy leaves the huddle its cuz he had his call. Typicslly receivers do this so they can get out wide. However, lineman dont always. Noticed several guys were in the huddle and a lineman had his back completely turned to Carson. It looked "off".
    WR's can walk from the huddle if they like because the cadence will be 25 seconds long. EVERY check-down called at the line of scrimmage increases the chance of somebody losing the play called prior to the snap. Again, Peyton Manning syndrome. Omaha, Omaha ha ha ha!!!!

  6. #23956
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,822

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I don't think its a coincidence. You can tell when a guy leaves the huddle its cuz he had his call. Typicslly receivers do this so they can get out wide. However, lineman dont always. Noticed several guys were in the huddle and a lineman had his back completely turned to Carson. It looked "off".
    Yes, and if those linemen look "off" enough times, they lose their jobs...……..Crimony, at times, that Eagle oline reminded me of flour thru a sieve.

  7. #23957
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    16,149
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Couple questions:

    1. What are you bandwagon Eagles fans going to do when those idiots drive him out of town?
    2. And mark my words, if he gets pushed out by the hysterical idiots in Philly, this will be the Drew Brees 2.0

  8. #23958
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    2,811

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Couple questions:

    1. What are you bandwagon Eagles fans going to do when those idiots drive him out of town?
    2. And mark my words, if he gets pushed out by the hysterical idiots in Philly, this will be the Drew Brees 2.0
    That second point is not a question. I believe I started the Eagles bandwagon thread back on draft day. I jumped after the NFC Chipper in 2017 when I learned how shitty of a fanbase it is.

    Currently rooting for your point number 2...
    [/PURPLE FONT]

    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    ...I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

  9. #23959
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,743

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Couple questions:

    1. What are you bandwagon Eagles fans going to do when those idiots drive him out of town?
    2. And mark my words, if he gets pushed out by the hysterical idiots in Philly, this will be the Drew Brees 2.0
    Why do you Viking rubes care so much?

    Here's a question for you when is MN going to sign a Bison player?

  10. #23960
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    10,012

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Couple questions:

    1. What are you bandwagon Eagles fans going to do when those idiots drive him out of town?
    2. And mark my words, if he gets pushed out by the hysterical idiots in Philly, this will be the Drew Brees 2.0
    Don't mix up Carson fans with Eagles fans.

    I cheer for Carson along with other former NDSU players, even when they are playing against my Denver Broncos. I just don't hope they beat my Broncos in the process.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •