Page 1929 of 1929 FirstFirst ... 9291429182918791919192719281929
Results 19,281 to 19,287 of 19287

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

The NFC playoff race is stacked this year. Might need 13 wins to get a bye and 10 or 11 to even make the playoffs whereas the AFC looks like it'll have multiple 9-7 or worse playoff teams. It's like the MVFC and the OVC, haha.

Since Packers came up, I'm just glad that Carson is a man and not a snotty little crybaby girl like Aaron Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cheer for a vikings win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.

I'm not old enough to witness the 4 super bowl losses... But damned to hell if I'm bailing on this already sunken vikings ship because of this man crush I have on a 20 something ginger gods gift from Bismarck ND.
    I witnessed all 4. Huge purple fan but obviously my allegiance is now the Eagles. Thankfully it isnít the Browns. I donít even think Carson could save that mess of an organization. So when and if the Eagles get eliminated from the playoffs then Iím all in on the Vikes if they are still standing.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Blog Entries

I've been waiting one year for Carson Wentz to succeed in the NFL. I've been waiting 45 years for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl.

If it's Vikings/Eagles. CW is dead to me for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cheer for a Vikings Broncos win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.
    That's exactly what I would have done when the Broncos played the Eagles IF the Broncos would have been having a good season. But because they'd already started mailing it in, I was all-in on the Eagles.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause ofóand solution toóall life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I stopped caring about the Vikings once I truly became a Bison fan. Why should I care about a team whose sole purpose is to take my money from me? I've watched more Eagles games in the past 2 years than I have Vikings since the Saints loss in 2009.
    Hail Hydra.

Love the comments during the game
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...dallas-edition
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!