Page 1929 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9291429182918791919192719281929193019311939197920292429 ... LastLast
Results 19,281 to 19,290 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cheer for a vikings win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.

I'm not old enough to witness the 4 super bowl losses... But damned to hell if I'm bailing on this already sunken vikings ship because of this man crush I have on a 20 something ginger gods gift from Bismarck ND.
    I witnessed all 4. Huge purple fan but obviously my allegiance is now the Eagles. Thankfully it isn’t the Browns. I don’t even think Carson could save that mess of an organization. So when and if the Eagles get eliminated from the playoffs then I’m all in on the Vikes if they are still standing.

I've been waiting one year for Carson Wentz to succeed in the NFL. I've been waiting 45 years for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl.

If it's Vikings/Eagles. CW is dead to me for a few hours.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cheer for a Vikings Broncos win and Carson to have a good game in a losing effort. That's how it's done to you quitters out there.
    That's exactly what I would have done when the Broncos played the Eagles IF the Broncos would have been having a good season. But because they'd already started mailing it in, I was all-in on the Eagles.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I stopped caring about the Vikings once I truly became a Bison fan. Why should I care about a team whose sole purpose is to take my money from me? I've watched more Eagles games in the past 2 years than I have Vikings since the Saints loss in 2009.
    Hail Hydra.

Love the comments during the game
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...dallas-edition

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I heard a rumor about Carson. Seems a little wild but within the realm of possibility so maybe someone can confirm. I was at the new Duluth Trading Co store in Louisville. The guy at the checkout counter loves the Eagles and struck up a conversation after seeing my Bison shirt. Anyhow, he said Paul Bunyan buys his jock at Duluth Trading Co and, when Carson ordered the same model, he had to ship it back because it was too small. Good thing they have their No Bull return policy.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    I stopped caring about the Vikings once I truly became a Bison fan. Why should I care about a team whose sole purpose is to take my money from me? I've watched more Eagles games in the past 2 years than I have Vikings since the Saints loss in 2009.
    Same here, but to add to what you said about Vikings taking your money I would say they have taken my hope, spirit, faith, passion and patience away. Tired of all the miscues in games that count. Vikings are dead to me. Nothing more than the closest NFL team. I am now officially an Eagles fan and I would cheer for Wentz even if I wasn't an Eagles fan. Words of wisdom for those holding out hope for a Vikings super bowl win. Don't do it! All you will get is disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Same here, but to add to what you said about Vikings taking your money I would say they have taken my hope, spirit, faith, passion and patience away. Tired of all the miscues in games that count. Vikings are dead to me. Nothing more than the closest NFL team. I am now officially an Eagles fan and I would cheer for Wentz even if I wasn't an Eagles fan. Words of wisdom for those holding out hope for a Vikings super bowl win. Don't do it! All you will get is disappointment.

I understand, How many field goals did the Vikings miss that one Year. Let me use my hand oh ya I guess I just need my thumb to count

You all quitters. Those of us on the Vikings train will never be disappointed again!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You all quitters. Those of us on the Vikings train will never be disappointed again!
    Quitting train...all aboard! Choo choo!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]