Page 1899 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8991399179918491889189718981899190019011909194919992399 ... LastLast
Results 18,981 to 18,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Stupid CBS, started showing Ravens vs Titans agame during the 3rd qrtr. The announcer said Eagles are going to win this game anyway so lets switch to Ravens vs Titans. Saw Bison Flag in the endzone today.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Denver Broncos reach new low in drubbing by Philadelphia Eagles: If there was a glimmer of hope, it lasted all of 10 minutes in the first quarter:

FTA: "“They run this college offense,” Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said. “They kind of run what the Chiefs do. They got an option to run, an option to pass. They run the read option, (Wentz’s) checking to a lot of things. It’s a college offense and he’s just executing it very good.”

Yeah, but its a PRO-Set offense that college team runs ... wheel route strikes again.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/05...eagles-week-9/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If the collective bunch of morons could just fess up they were incredibly dumb then, and are even dumber now for STILL defending it, this would be over.

I don’t care if Wentz had practiced one second. The moment I knew he was healthy I knew Jax State didn’t stand a chance. People forget that game had some critical third and long passes that Carson threaded the needle on. Football is a game of momentum, and he set it from the start.

Greatest talent that will ever put on a football helmet at NDSU, and people here wanted to start Easton Stick. Just monumentally fucking retarded.
    How about you fess up to this before you start calling other people out for the stupid shit they post here:

Right. So the decision is being made 100% based on the thoughts of the NFL and doing what is best for [Deluca].

You guys need to take off the Green and Gold glasses. He will not be back at NDSU next year. Get used to watching [Deluca] in a Nebraska uniform next year.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...34#post1153734

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the collective bunch of morons could just fess up they were incredibly dumb then, and are even dumber now for STILL defending it, this would be over.

I don’t care if Wentz had practiced one second. The moment I knew he was healthy I knew Jax State didn’t stand a chance. People forget that game had some critical third and long passes that Carson threaded the needle on. Football is a game of momentum, and he set it from the start.

Greatest talent that will ever put on a football helmet at NDSU, and people here wanted to start Easton Stick. Just monumentally fucking retarded.
    I was in the group that thought Easton should start over Carson in the JSU game. For me it was a continuity thing. It was pretty evident when the game started I was wrong and Carson was ready to go.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I was in the group that thought Easton should start over Carson in the JSU game. For me it was a continuity thing. It was pretty evident when the game started I was wrong and Carson was ready to go.

Carson was here at my house for Christmas before that game. He was constantly going over JSU game tape on my computer or his phone. We pretty much knew then he’d be ready to go but obviously I and the rest of the family had to keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Goff tearing up the Giants D. He too has 4 TD passes. Eagles/Rams game will be a dandy.
    Been an Eagles fan since I was a kid and am raising my three daughters to be fans too. That got a lot easier when Carson became an Eagle. Taking the whole family to LA for Eagles/Rams and can't wait!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    In hindsight it was dumb but when you don't practice for 2 months and it's your broken throwing hand and Stick hadn't lost a game and was 8-0 including the playoffs and wins over 5 ranked teams, it was realistic view at the time. We would have won with Stick. We could have won not throwing the ball at all.

Carson's skills arguably make him a better pro QB than a college QB

He wasnt the greatest talent while AT NDSU. He has developed in to the best NFL QB out of NDSU. You can now return to your mental masturbation over Wentz..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

He has been prepping 3 weeks for the game just like the team. Nobody knew that. Do you think if he hadnt been prepping and showing the coaches what he could do and in the week of the game the doc says ok they would have started him?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He wasnt the greatest talent while AT NDSU. He has developed in to the best NFL QB out of NDSU. You can now return to your mental masturbation over Wentz..
    Completely wrong. I’ve never seen a player at NDSU even close to his skill set. Lamar Gordon...maybe.