Page 2185 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1185168520852135217521832184218521862187219522352285 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,850 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Well since there is so much Viking talk in here, here goes. I would love Carson to get the same respect as some of these other QB's, including apparently Cousins. That illegal hit right before the TD before halftime was garbage. Cousins got hit right in the butt, and the defender slide down and tackled his ankles. Later in the game Carson got hit almost exactly the same and nothing was called. This crap with the QB's has got to stop, but what's even worse is when you see 2 very similar plays and one is flagged and the other is not is the problem that defenders are dealing with.
    I noticed the same thing. The refs are now screwing up games with all the latitude they have on calls. I can't stand watching a NFL game because it is constantly interrupted by penalties and commercials. That call on Philly was total BS and you could make that call 5 times a game right now. Thanks to obscene salaries and players afraid to get hurt the NFL is turning into a joke. Just kick the thugs out that made the totally vicious hits meant to kill or maim players and the game would be ok. Now might as well script the game like professional wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    On the TD pass immediately following the flag, Cousins got the full weight of the defender on top of him and no flag.
    Yeah, the problem with the new QB "rules" are two fold. They are terribly inconsistent in calling them and I would argue because the new rules themselves are too strict while also just vague enough and there is some favoritism to super stars a la the NBA.

The rules suck. But fuck philly.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    The rules suck. But fuck philly.
    I can honestly say that if Wentz didnt play for Philly i would never cheer for them. Did you hear the noon show on 740 am today. They talked to Marus ### who is a Monday guest from the Philly sportswriter area. He talked about how Carson needs to pick up his game and he isnt making his proper reads, and he is slow on his checkdowns, and regardless of line play his play is really below par. I may be a Wentz Homer but I have enough knowledge to see that Wentz has ZERO time to throw and he's getting killed on most every throw. I thought he played really well yesterday for the time he DIDNT have. Troy Aikmen really spoke high of him and he doesnt dish out heavy praise too often. PHILLY fans were booing yesterday, they dont deserve what they got last year. sickening bastards.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I can honestly say that if Wentz didnt play for Philly i would never cheer for them. Did you hear the noon show on 740 am today. They talked to Marus ### who is a Monday guest from the Philly sportswriter area. He talked about how Carson needs to pick up his game and he isnt making his proper reads, and he is slow on his checkdowns, and regardless of line play his play is really below par. I may be a Wentz Homer but I have enough knowledge to see that Wentz has ZERO time to throw and he's getting killed on most every throw. I thought he played really well yesterday for the time he DIDNT have. Troy Aikmen really spoke high of him and he doesnt dish out heavy praise too often. PHILLY fans were booing yesterday, they dont deserve what they got last year. sickening bastards.
    Shhh, you can't say that on here. Every Bison fan is supposed to now be a Philadelphia Eagles fan because Carson. Fuck the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Shhh, you can't say that on here. Every Bison fan is supposed to now be a Philadelphia Eagles fan because Carson. Fuck the Eagles.
    Screw the Vikes......choke artists forever!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Screw the Vikes......choke artists forever!
    It’s funny. I’ve been a Vikes fan my entire life and still no ring. Become an Eagles fan in 2016 and 2 years later they are champs. With that said it would be nice if the Vikes get one before I meet my maker. They are good at finding new ways to mess things up when they have you believing this could be it.

Wentz related... Barriero making fun of emailer "Sam". Couldn't be....could it?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Careful, I struck that nerve here last year. If he was traded to the cowboys I’d be a Wentz wagon cowboy fan etc....didn’t go over too well for some

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Wentz related... Barriero making fun of emailer "Sam". Couldn't be....could it?
    I thought he went by "Fire Denny Guy" on Kfan... ?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery