Page 2433 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1433193323332383242324312432243324342435244324832533 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

They knew it was a cheap shot, but they were pulling for Seattle.

They fawn all over the other fuckhead.

What total bullshit!

The guy puts the crown of his helmet into the back of the quarterback’s head. How defenseless is that? And they interview the POS!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    They knew it was a cheap shot, but they were pulling for Seattle.
    I'm sure the play by play guys are told not to criticize the reffing too much

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Look, that network did everything they could to help Clowney. From ignoring and not mentioning the helmet to helmet to the interview at the end of the game.

Eagles' Carson Wentz exits game after taking brutal shot to the head

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...-head-seahawks

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Just saw the hit at the full speed for the first time. It looked way worse than in slow motion. I don't know how the refs missed that.

Fuck Clowney.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Look, that network did everything they could to help Clowney. From ignoring and not mentioning the helmet to helmet to the interview at the end of the game.
    And I'm sure there is an agreement between the NFL and the networks to not discuss that stuff to protect the brand.

Yeah clowney would have a one year suspension if that was a media darling quarterback. Would be given the electric chair if it was Rogers.

NBC announcers talked a lot about other plays with a called or not called penalty. Not a word on the Clowney cheap shot.