Page 1825 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8251325172517751815182318241825182618271835187519252325 ... LastLast
Results 18,241 to 18,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Just another reminder to thank the good lord that the Browns traded down and didn't draft Carson in 2016.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eveland-browns

After starting 0-5 they're benching their rookie starter DeShone Kizer for 2nd year man Kevin Hogan who was cut by the team that drafted him (Kansas City) before his rookie season began. Who could've seen that coming when they announced Kizer as the starter coming out of preseason (a guy who even his college coach said wasn't ready for the NFL)???

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just another reminder to thank the good lord that the Browns traded down and didn't draft Carson in 2016.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eveland-browns

After starting 0-5 they're benching their rookie starter DeShone Kizer for 2nd year man Kevin Hogan who was cut by the team that drafted him (Kansas City) before his rookie season began. Who could've seen that coming when they announced Kizer as the starter coming out of preseason (a guy who even his college coach said wasn't ready for the NFL)???

Browns really are a disaster. I cannot figure out their QB logic this year. Kessler played decent last year. Hogan didn't look very good in his appearances and they decide to start the rookie Kizer over Hogan and Kessler. The worst part is they have Kessler as the 3rd guy. Basically, Hue Jackson is shattering any confidence Kizer may have had. Looks like he will be another QB ruined by the Browns organization.

I thought Hue Jackson would be a good coach. I thought he did a decent job with what he did in Oakland but he is looking like a complete fool to me right now. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets fired soon.
    The fella that watches the CFL

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Browns really are a disaster. I cannot figure out their QB logic this year. Kessler played decent last year. Hogan didn't look very good in his appearances and they decide to start the rookie Kizer over Hogan and Kessler. The worst part is they have Kessler as the 3rd guy. Basically, Hue Jackson is shattering any confidence Kizer may have had. Looks like he will be another QB ruined by the Browns organization.

I thought Hue Jackson would be a good coach. I thought he did a decent job with what he did in Oakland but he is looking like a complete fool to me right now. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets fired soon.
    I think he's 1-22 or something like that. The Browns don't have the best luck but they don't help themselves out much either.

Last time we went to Youngstown, we went to the rock and roll hof. The football stadium is right there. For the life of me, I could not remember the name of the football team. Unfortunately for them the three guys I asked working at the hall of fame couldn't either. But they knew they sucked.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Not sure if this the dupe but Carson Wentz is the front page photo on the USA today regional sports this week.
    sorry no links or exact info.

Quote Originally Posted by RasterImage View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com/watch/undis.../1068167747957
    Say What?

Does Skip Bayless know what he is talking about? Really though.... In the first two games of the season, Wentz was channeling Houdini while in the pocket. Maybe I am completely off my rocker. (Yes, I know I am but about this.)
    No. He admits he never watches stuff. He only watches his cowgirls. Not sure why anyone watches his schtick, it's lame.

Guy is a total f'n moron.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Skip Brainless???
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post

To be fair, Bill Belichick was 36-44 there. I tend to blame the organization.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.