Page 2540 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 154020402440249025302538253925402541254225502590 ... LastLast
Results 25,391 to 25,400 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Philly right now after that game looking down on the rest of the NFC East:

hahahaha.....The Uncle Rico treatment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...?ocid=msedgntp

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DiNucci had a higher QBR than Wentz. Even though he played like ass, Wentz was still better than Dinucci. DiNucci was more erratic and the only reason he didn’t have like 4 INT’s is because the Eagles DB’s have butter gloves.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dinucci was 2 of 11 on passes past the line of scrimmage excluding garbage time.

YIKES!
    Last edited by NDSUSR; 11-02-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Dinucci was 2 of 11 on passes past the line of scrimmage excluding garbage time.

YIKES!
    He looks like someone who is very generous with his football.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

YIKES!
    I'm curious, how much of Carson's money did your cousin or whatever promise you before she cheated on him?

Carson needs to get his sh#t together and he needs a coach who will help him.

The second-half-of-season Eagles can beat any NFC East team playing the short game and not making mistakes.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Not sure what is going on with Carson but something is wrong with him. Those turnovers and horrible decisions are inexcusable. I'm starting to wonder if he has some long term issues from that concussion he had last year or all the hits he's taken this year. He just does not seem to be processing things very fast at all. He looked completely lost and out of it on that first fumble where the guy was coming right in front of him and he just back peddled. I was screaming to throw it away for about 5 seconds! Hope he gets it together for his long term health at least.

I saw people scumming Carson on twitter so I decided I was going to watch the second half. Not only did Carson look good, but his offensive line looked better too.

Other than that:

Doug P. makes 2 and 1 harder than any coach I've ever seen - and for no reason. I mean, I can see taking a shot downfield, but he has Carson in the shotgun and WR route is parallel to the LOS so it takes a perfect, fairly long throw and an outstanding effort by the receiver to pick up 2 yards.
    DiNucci trying to stiff arm Fletcher Cox was about the funniest thing I've seen this year (note: I don't watch the Jets.)
    Cowboys: Let's see, we've run for 40 yards in six carries... it's time for a trick play! HAHAHAHAHHA!
    Not his fault, but Justin Fields isn't the guy you want behind center for a 2pt conversion, unless it's a draw. He's not fast enough to beat defenders to the cone and the doesn't have the change of direction/strength to cut and bull his way in.
    That Dallas kicker is incredible.

Okay, folks, take a breath. Yes, the turnovers are inexcusable, but lets look at Carson's reality:

1. His line is a MASH unit.
    2. His best active receiver is named Dallas Goedert who just came off IR. (Yes, I know he is a TE.)
    3. He is the anointed one with a giant contract with winning expectations.

The result? He is pressing. He just needs to play within himself, and he has always struggled with that. Remember the stupid play at Montana that cost them the game? I don't know how you coach that crap out of someone, but that is the problem.

Best case scenario is he is traded, cut, or contract is allowed to expire so he can go somewhere like Minnesota that has receivers that can play.