Page 2329 of 2357 FirstFirst ... 13291829222922792319232723282329233023312339 ... LastLast
Results 23,281 to 23,290 of 23561

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #23281
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,305

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Didnt Kirk beat Carson in Philly last year? Lulz
    and the Eagles were 2-3 at the time, an under 500 team which is his MO. And, without the defensive TD, the Vikes probably lose that game. The offense that game managed 1 TD and 3 FGs.

  2. Default Re: Carson Wentz

    This will be a tough game. Carson aint got nobody to throw to. Everywhere Ertz lines up he draws atleast 3 defenders. Alshon Jeffrey is not 100%, Aghalor is unreliable. Eagles DBs cannot tackle , this wont be easy for Eagles.

  3. #23283
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    and the Eagles were 2-3 at the time, an under 500 team which is his MO. And, without the defensive TD, the Vikes probably lose that game. The offense that game managed 1 TD and 3 FGs.
    Eagles secondary is beat up, just like last year
    Can no longer get Geu in.

  4. #23284
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Yeah, but Vikes have that former Redskin QB, who sucked there. Now he had $$$$$$$$$ in his pocket. No need for him to risk himself in playing for the Vikes. Vikes 3, Philly 31
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

  5. #23285
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,122
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    This will be a tough game. Carson aint got nobody to throw to. Everywhere Ertz lines up he draws atleast 3 defenders. Alshon Jeffrey is not 100%, Aghalor is unreliable. Eagles DBs cannot tackle , this wont be easy for Eagles.
    Kind of sick of hearing that excuse for Carson. His supporting cast is about as good as you can ask for. Look at some of the other top tier QB’s and tell me if their supporting cast has always been all pro at every level.

    Sure he’s had dropped passes, but he’s also had misplaced balls.

    Love Wentz but we pass off a lot of blame and sure do make some significant excuses.

  6. #23286
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,365
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Kind of sick of hearing that excuse for Carson. His supporting cast is about as good as you can ask for. Look at some of the other top tier QB’s and tell me if their supporting cast has always been all pro at every level.

    Sure he’s had dropped passes, but he’s also had misplaced balls.

    Love Wentz but we pass off a lot of blame and sure do make some significant excuses.
    I agree that the “no supporting cast” argument doesn’t hold much weight, as Jeffrey and Ertz are two very capable receivers. However, Carson has had an excessive amount of dropped passes at crucial times this year that were not due to misplacement. Carson has been playing great this year and as the team gets healthy and the chemistry improves, I expect his numbers to go up. If the Eagles lose to the Vikings, it will be because the team played like shit.

  7. #23287
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,876

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Vikings are tough at home.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #23288
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,012
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Us Bank noise >>> Fargodome noise
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  9. #23289
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    I'll be down there this weekend for the game. Hoping Wentz does well, but always want the Vikings to win.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15>1

  10. #23290
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Didnt Kirk beat Carson in Philly last year? Lulz
    Didnt realize QBs competed against each other

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •