Page 1712 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7121212161216621702171017111712171317141722176218122212 ... LastLast
Results 17,111 to 17,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Just a camp arm I'm sure. Don't see them keeping 3 QB's on the roster.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CW with #6 selling jersey in the NFL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lers-for-2016/

Jaws not sold on this year's QBs to be first rounders: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19132938
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Jaws not sold on this year's QBs to be first rounders: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19132938
    It'll be interesting to see where the Qbs go this year. Lot's to like, but hard to really love any of them. My pick is Mahommes. Kid has a cannon, and he seems to be driven with a good head on his shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    It'll be interesting to see where the Qbs go this year. Lot's to like, but hard to really love any of them. My pick is Mahommes. Kid has a cannon, and he seems to be driven with a good head on his shoulders.
    I don't really like Mahomes' release/motion. I feel like he relies too much on his arm strength, which hasn't been a problem in college, but will likely become a bigger issue in the pros. His lower body kind of gets stiff instead of stepping into his throws. He has a low release point and that will likely result in balls being batted at the line of scrimmage in the NFL. He played in a spread offense which has wide open throwing lanes and, often times, a moving pocket or roll out. With that said, he does have a strong arm and on the flipside, he can throw from different arm angles.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I don't really like Mahomes' release/motion. I feel like he relies too much on his arm strength, which hasn't been a problem in college, but will likely become a bigger issue in the pros. His lower body kind of gets stiff instead of stepping into his throws. He has a low release point and that will likely result in balls being batted at the line of scrimmage in the NFL. He played in a spread offense which has wide open throwing lanes and, often times, a moving pocket or roll out. With that said, he does have a strong arm and on the flipside, he can throw from different arm angles.
    I can't disagree with any of that. Mahommes mechanics are shaky at best. But with this class you just aren't going to get everything you want. As a coach I think you could fix Mahommes. Watson has a really weak arm and that is unfixable, IMHO. Kizer I question his drive and love for the game. Mitchel just seems like your next Alex Smith. Good but not special.

I just think if you can fix Pat's mechanics and really ingrain the pro style offenses into him, with that monster of an arm the kid could be a special player.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I can't disagree with any of that. Mahommes mechanics are shaky at best. But with this class you just aren't going to get everything you want. As a coach I think you could fix Mahommes. Watson has a really weak arm and that is unfixable, IMHO. Kizer I question his drive and love for the game. Mitchel just seems like your next Alex Smith. Good but not special.

I just think if you can fix Pat's mechanics and really ingrain the pro style offenses into him, with that monster of an arm the kid could be a special player.
    Pat Mahomes II would be worth risking a pick late in the second round at best and would be a steal in the fourth round. I feel the system he came from will hurt his status, something that should have killed Goff's last year. Also, his dad was a pretty good athlete back in the day, including being a pitcher for the Twins.

The only QB I would risk taking in the first round is Watson because of his ability to win and his play against Alabama's defense. He might be a winner, but then again, he might be another Tebow (great college QB whose skills don't translate well in the NFL).

I haven't watched enough about Kizer to give a honest opinion about him. The few times I watched him, I didn't see what the experts were were praising about.

Trubisky looks like he could be "decent" at best. Like Goff, I don't see a stone-cold winner in him. Just a talented QB that doesn't have the "edge" to take his team to the top.

My sleeper QB pick in this year's draft is Kaaya. Like Kizer, I didn't see a whole lot of him, but what little I saw were impressive skills that might excel at the next level. If he's available after fourth, he's worth taking.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    CW with #6 selling jersey in the NFL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lers-for-2016/
    Wasn't his jersey number 1 for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Im going to get this for my und brother in law or sister for our christmas gift exchange game...now I have an excuse to go to bed bath and beyond.