Page 1721 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7211221162116711711171917201721172217231731177118212221 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Ditched the barrel cuffs I see.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

He probably has a stylist now.

Barrel cuffs have their place. French cuffs all the time can make you look like a pretentious ass.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    He probably has a stylist now.

Barrel cuffs have their place. French cuffs all the time can make you look like a pretentious ass.
    Agreed. Dress for the day.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bison View Post
    The Bison Alumni & Fans of the Carolinas along with Pat Simmers of TeamMakers are working to put together a great 4-day weekend in Charlotte & Youngstown on October 12th-15. Carson Wentz & the Eagles will play in Charlotte on Thursday night following a NDSU Alumni & Fans - Carolinas Region sponsered Tailgate Party near BoA Stadium.

We'll then depart for Youngstown on Friday afternoon to Canton, OH to the hotel. Saturday afternoon, we'll head to YSU for another tailgate bash & the game.

Some special tours we are looking at during the mornings are the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte Motor Speedway, & NASCAR race shops on Friday & a stop at the NFL Hall of Fame on Saturday morning.

You can join our group on Facebook, email us, or contact the NDSU TeamMakers office for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306655102712130/
    carolina.ndsu@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Outstanding idea! Hope I can make it work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is from a couple of weeks ago-

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles need to draft Desmond king

Sent from the John using TapaTalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

kid randomly holding up a we got carson sign...lolol.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

An update of how the Wentz trade has gone so far. Browns making more moves to add extra picks after the Wentz deal. Orange is who the ultimately ended up with.

A lot of folks are still happy with the haul the Browns have gotten. Personally the only name I like on their side is Jabrill Peppers, and I'm still uncertain where he will play.

The Eagles used the 4.139 and their seventh to move up and grab Donnel Pumphrey.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

This ad definitely caught my eye when I was reading an article online this morning.