Page 1903 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9031403180318531893190119021903190419051913195320032403 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Last year WRs dropped critical passes that could have changed some of those close games. Also, the line struggled so mightily. Football is a team game and the team is playing so much better this year around Wentz as well.
    I was listening to a podcast with Brian Baldinger on it. He was talking about Wentz and one of my favorite lines from is was something like "Wentz is just making everyone better and I mean everyone. He's making the secretaries in the front office better. He's making the equipment manager better."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I'm impressed on how fast he has elevated his game. Mentally he is off the charts.
    There are lots of online articles pointing out that although what you say is true and he is currently playing great there are still areas of obvious improvement. Basically pointing this out as a warning to NFL defenses since by this point its obvious that Wentz has the capacity and work ethic to improve his game based on his improvements from year one to two.

The number of doubters and haters is dwindling rapidly. Those left are either Cowboys homers, TV shock jock types, or twitter analysts who are clinging to their bust predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He's taking areas that were a weakness last year and turning them into a strength. Also it was a brand new system for the entire offense last year so now everybody knows the offense. Last year it was a crash course.
    He also has actual NFL wide receivers to throw to this year. Dorial Green-Beckham was a starting WR for them for a good chunk of 2016 and I don't even think he's been on an NFL roster all year so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Have to wonder how some of these posters fit all that in their mouths.
    To partially quote Ben Shapiro, "That seems mildly inappropriate...."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Last year WRs dropped critical passes that could have changed some of those close games. Also, the line struggled so mightily. Football is a team game and the team is playing so much better this year around Wentz as well.
    I doubt he would be as successful with the Browns. It might have been a similar scenario to Joey Harrington who was a promising QB out of Oregon and spent most of his short career running for his life in Detroit.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Just when you think Skip Bayless couldn't be a bigger idiot he blames Carson for a fumble that he Foles committed...

http://awfulannouncing.com/fox/skip-...ick-foles.html
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I doubt he would be as successful with the Browns. It might have been a similar scenario to Joey Harrington who was a promising QB out of Oregon and spent most of his short career running for his life in Detroit.
    I watched Joey play, and I don't recall seeing similar character traits or abilities that Carson brings to his team. I think a better comparison might be Steve Young at Tampa Bay. He wasn't able to elevate a team that bad, but his Qb abilities still came through to those who really looked, and he shined once in SF. The very best QB's can't get permanently "ruined" in my opinion.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    To partially quote Ben Shapiro, "That seems mildly inappropriate...."
    Hey when you call a man a sir, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Hey when you call a man a sir, what do you expect?
    Pretty ballsy on Ben's part.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Epic.