Page 1915 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9151415181518651905191319141915191619171925196520152415 ... LastLast
Results 19,141 to 19,150 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz or Dak Prescott: Cris Carter reveals who is better ahead of the Cowboys – Eagles game

FTA: CHRIS CARTER "When you can play this early in the league and have numbers like that-- now, Dak did that last year. His rookie year. So, I mean, the thing is this. I don't-- I just believe Carson is more sustainable.

NICK WRIGHT: OK. "

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/firs.../1097313347514
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's already been making excuses all week. I don't watch his garbage show but he's great to follow on twitter and laugh at (especially with the comments all his posts get). So far this week he's said that the Cowboys defense will be lost without Sean Lee, how the NFL suspending Elliot was a witch hunt against Zeke and Jerry Jones, how the Cowboys season is lost, and how the "planets have aligned" to give the Eagles the NFC East this year. I'm sure his end game is to talk up the Eagles so much so he can shit all over them if they don't score on every possession on Sunday and absolutely blow the Cowboys out.

I can see it now: "Not impressed with the Eagles and Wentz-in-a-lifetime for beating a depleted Cowboys team. With Lee and Zeke this would've been a BLOWOUT the other way!"
    Yeah all you hear about is how Dallas is without their starting RB, LT and MLB. What's funny is Philly lost those same starters for the year and are still winning games.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Eagles Rank #1 in NFL

1⃣ Record
    1⃣ Rush D
    1⃣ offensive TDs
    1⃣ offensive points
    1⃣ 20+ point GMs
    1⃣ 25+ points in 7 straight
    1⃣ Red Zone TD efficiency
    1⃣ 10+ yard plays
    1⃣ 10+ yard rush plays
    1⃣ 20+ yard rush plays
    1⃣ 3rd & 10+ conversions
    1⃣ goal-to-go TD efficiency
    When your nephew gets his payday, I hope you will encourage him to financially support our university. Our history isn't too good in that area

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    When your nephew gets his payday, I hope you will encourage him to financially support our university. Our history isn't too good in that area
    Isn't Uncle Puck a UND grad???

I figure that Carson will do what Carson will do. He's a good upstanding citizen of the world with solid roots. I suspect he will be generous to a lot of entities, including NDSU, but I also figure that's Carson's business to do as Carson pleases.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post

I figure that Carson will do what Carson will do. He's a good upstanding citizen of the world with solid roots. I suspect he will be generous to a lot of entities, including NDSU, but I also figure that's Carson's business to do as Carson pleases.

Yup, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post

Ah not this uncle. I graduated from the School of Hardknocks aka the railroad. And knowing Carson he will give back to his alma mater in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    It is his money. No reason to already be a vampire.

I for one am jonesing pretty hard for this entire football weekend capped with eagles cowboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I for one am jonesing pretty hard for this entire football weekend capped with eagles cowboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saturday 3PM: Bison finish a dominating win to lock up the outright MVFC title.
    Saturday 5PM: USD hands SDSU a gut-wrenching last second loss knocking SDSU out of the seed conversation.
    Sunday 10-11AM: Bison lock up the #2 seed and USD gets the #8 on the other side of the bracket. SDSU's first round game fed into USD and UNI's first round game fed into #4 seed UCA (all on JMU's side of the bracket).
    Sunday 11PM: Eagles finish a shellacking of the Cowboys opening up a 4 game lead in the NFC East. Skippy is in tears on twitter and Carson dominates the sports highlights that night.
    Sunday 7PM-Monday 11PM: Both my fantasy football teams lock up a victory.

I'll take that kind of a football weekend please.

EDIT: I suppose you can throw a Vikings win in there too but I know it's only a matter of team before they screw things up so not going to get my hopes up.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...e-receiver-nfl

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt