Page 2206 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1206170621062156219622042205220622072208221622562306 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,060 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I’m still trying to figure out how the fall makes her look different.

The difference reminds me of the scene from “Back to the Future II” where Doc admits he’s wearing a mask so Marty can recognize him after the plastic surgery he had in the future.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I doubt us "fans" will ever see there is still a visible scar that people have confirmed. Few pics with it visible, see below. Most times though we're not going to see it as it'll be covered by makeup.

That said she had what 40 some stitches in her upper lip (I speculate she had a complete split/gash all the way through as she chipped a tooth or two also) I can only imagine most women would feel/react as she did to that type of situation right after it happened.

Here is a good picture of scar visible. To me it would had to been a pretty nasty gash to leave a scar such as this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usm...al-injury/amp/

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Another o-lineman would have been a good choice too.
    you could say this about 26 teams in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    you could say this about 26 teams in the NFL.
    Losing Ajai was huge. Dude is a beast

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I doubt us "fans" will ever see there is still a visible scar that people have confirmed. Few pics with it visible, see below. Most times though we're not going to see it as it'll be covered by makeup.

That said she had what 40 some stitches in her upper lip (I speculate she had a complete split/gash all the way through as she chipped a tooth or two also) I can only imagine most women would feel/react as she did to that type of situation right after it happened.

Here is a good picture of scar visible. To me it would had to been a pretty nasty gash to leave a scar such as this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usm...al-injury/amp/

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    She faked the fall to get a new nose.

Gawd don't you guys keep up on anything?

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

You know it's love when she says she fell down the stairs all on her own.

Lardsin must go!

I still do not like where the Eagles have Wentz setting up, shallow in the pocket giving him no ability to use his athletic tools. A deep shotgun would allow him to step up and move outside against pressure. the pocket collapses on him and he's getting drilled at release. He used to slide outside and that would buy time for his WR to get deep and allow for some big broken plays. Also, with a crap O-line this team should run more No-Huddle, Wentz is great in the no huddle. OC's generally dont like no-huddle because a smart QB makes their job meaningless!! Which may well be the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    She faked the fall to get a new nose.

Gawd don't you guys keep up on anything?
    Not all of us get National Enquirer sent to our mailbox or watch Entertainment tonight daily, Scottie!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles are really looking hapless this afternoon. No defense, no blocking, no running game. Carson doesn't hardly have time to look downfield before the rush is on him.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Eagles are really looking hapless this afternoon. No defense, no blocking, no running game. Carson doesn't hardly have time to look downfield before the rush is on him.
    Wentz honestly not looking too good either. But yeah, Eagles got issues all over the place right now.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wentz honestly not looking too good either. But yeah, Eagles got issues all over the place right now.
    hard to look good when you dont have time to look downfield

Eagles are a hot mess, fans will start to turn on Wentz now, in typical Philly Fashion