Page 1888 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8881388178818381878188618871888188918901898193819882388 ... LastLast
Results 18,871 to 18,880 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz‏Verified account @cj_wentz
    Prayers up for my man, @deshaunwatson ... sad news. God’s got you bro and you will come back even stronger

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Sweet!!!!!!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

'Carson Wentz’s offseason gains have put the Eagles quarterback at front of MVP conversation'

FTA: "Vigen was Wentz’s offensive coordinator at North Dakota State, during his freshman and sophomore seasons in 2012 and 2013, ... 'I had asked Carson what the biggest thing going from his first year starting, which was the first year we had left, to his senior year at NDSU,” Vigen told The Denver Post in July. “And he said, ‘I was finally able to watch myself and learn from myself instead of watching someone else do it.'”

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02...elphia-eagles/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Not sure how many are aware of this but I recently came across a daily newsletter about the Eagles from one of the Philly beat writers you can get via email. Here is the link to sign up:

http://mobile.philly.com/newsletters...%20Birds%20113
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

'He is someone you want your kids to follow': Former Vikings, Eagles QB shows brotherly love for Wentz

Randall Cunningham:

The whole point of being an NFL player is to be a role model. He is my favorite player in the NFL. Period

I think the story Izzo was alluding to last week will be on ESPN on Sunday during "Sunday NFL Countdown". I just saw a commercial that said they're featuring "Carson Wentz's path from hometown hero to MVP contender"...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"WATCH: Carson Wentz says going to the Super Bowl made him “even hungrier”"

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-even-hungrier

Maybe old, but new on BleedingGreenNation website.

FTA: "SB Nation’s Dan Rubenstein caught up with the golden boy, Carson Wentz, down in Houston before Tom Brady won his fifth Super Bowl. They talked about the transition from Fargo to Philadelphia, the difference between the NCAA and NFL game speeds, and some highs and lows from the season."
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "WATCH: Carson Wentz says going to the Super Bowl made him “even hungrier”"

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-even-hungrier

Maybe old, but new on BleedingGreenNation website.

FTA: "SB Nation’s Dan Rubenstein caught up with the golden boy, Carson Wentz, down in Houston before Tom Brady won his fifth Super Bowl. They talked about the transition from Fargo to Philadelphia, the difference between the NCAA and NFL game speeds, and some highs and lows from the season."
    That was posted in Feb on BGN. Date above
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Just heard on 1660 That the Kusters family (Dutch Destroyer fyi) will be in Fargo for the USD game next week!! Cant wait for them to experience the passion and love from Bison Nation!!! Also, it is the Eagles bye week; wonder if Carson will be there.
    Last edited by Bison03; 11-03-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

great. I dont feel like crying before a big football game.