Page 1876 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8761376177618261866187418751876187718781886192619762376 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,760 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Just an update: in the matter of 48 hours, livelikelukas.org has received 17,000 bracelet orders & received over $104,000 total ��

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Just an update: in the matter of 48 hours, livelikelukas.org has received 17,000 bracelet orders & received over $104,000 total ��
    Sweet! Thanks for the update.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two FCS quarterbacks featured in this argument that the QB sliding rule unfairly places the burden on the defense to read their minds:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/joe-fla...190150952.html

The Carson video doesn't really look to me like the safety let up, or like he was faking going to slide. But from what I've seen of the Flacco video, its not totally obvious to me that that was an intentional bad it, as some claim.

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    Two FCS quarterbacks featured in this argument that the QB sliding rule unfairly places the burden on the defense to read their minds:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/joe-fla...190150952.html

The Carson video doesn't really look to me like the safety let up, or like he was faking going to slide. But from what I've seen of the Flacco video, its not totally obvious to me that that was an intentional bad it, as some claim.
    Completely agree. That was not a slide fake by Carson... just him cutting inside and the safety probably thought he was going to angle for the sideline so he was booking it out there and got faked out when Wentz cut inside. It's a silly comparison by the author.

That said I didn't think the hit was malicious from Alonso on Flacco. He should've been flagged (and he was) for it IMO but he shouldn't be fined or suspended. I wouldn't consider it "cheap". It was also a shitty slide by Flacco which didn't help matters.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I think a woman invented routes. It has it origins in the supermarket
    Really? Who knew? Don't 'routes' grew on trees?
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 10-27-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Really? Who knew? Don't 'routes' grew on trees?
    Nope........trees grow from "routes" [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Completely agree. That was not a slide fake by Carson... just him cutting inside and the safety probably thought he was going to angle for the sideline so he was booking it out there and got faked out when Wentz cut inside. It's a silly comparison by the author.

That said I didn't think the hit was malicious from Alonso on Flacco. He should've been flagged (and he was) for it IMO but he shouldn't be fined or suspended. I wouldn't consider it "cheap". It was also a shitty slide by Flacco which didn't help matters.
    I'm so glad someone else thinks this way too about the hit last night. Yes he should have been flagged but the safety was trying to stop a first down. It was a late slide and the defender was doing his job in my opinion. In fact if his helmet doesn't come flying off it probably isn't even still talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Yep. Late slide by Flacco. Not sure what else Alonso could do. He was trying to prevent a first down. Feel bad for Flacco but if you don’t want to get touched go down earlier.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

TV guide says bears vs saints.

Say it ain't so!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    TV guide says bears vs saints.

Say it ain't so!
    Coverage map from bleeding green says it's the eagles, but last Sunday game said that too and my Roku app didn't get them so who knows.