Page 2564 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15642064246425142554256225632564256525662574 ... LastLast
Results 25,631 to 25,640 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The whole Eagles organization sucks, from the owner to the gm to the coaches and players. The player personnel and contract decisions have been horrible for a long time and that's on Howie. The coaching, scheme, play calls and player rotation are on Doug. The piss poor execution is on the players. And everyone of them falls on the owner who appears to be asleep at the wheel. IT'S THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!

The sooner Carson is traded the better. Come on Frank make it happen in Indy!
    The ESPN + article specifically mentioned Indy as a potential place for him. But, it said it ain't gonna happen this off-season. NFL contracts/caps are a disaster to understand, but they eat a lot of dead money if they move him on before his final year.

If he gets to the off-season here without completely destroying any internal value to the organization, I think you'll see him look much better next season. The Eagles aren't going to get any worse, and he might just need to put this year in the rear view mirror and get to work on fixing things that he can fix. I'm assuming some minicamps or off season workouts or whatever will be good for that team since I'm assuming there will be a lot of dead weight getting left behind.

BTW, NFL coaches and executives had him as the 8th best qb coming into the season and it seems like they still generally think that he's still got all that talent and capability.
    College of Business Alumnus

Alshon puts in 0 effort.

Jason Peters is too old and can't pass block.

Doug is a play calling moran.

The Eagles don't know how to draft.

They should put in Hurts and see how that goes for them. Win/win for Wentz. Either he sucks 10x worse and it shows how messed up their team currently is, or he tears it up and Wentz can get traded away from that dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    The ESPN + article specifically mentioned Indy as a potential place for him. But, it said it ain't gonna happen this off-season. NFL contracts/caps are a disaster to understand, but they eat a lot of dead money if they move him on before his final year.

If he gets to the off-season here without completely destroying any internal value to the organization, I think you'll see him look much better next season. The Eagles aren't going to get any worse, and he might just need to put this year in the rear view mirror and get to work on fixing things that he can fix. I'm assuming some minicamps or off season workouts or whatever will be good for that team since I'm assuming there will be a lot of dead weight getting left behind.

BTW, NFL coaches and executives had him as the 8th best qb coming into the season and it seems like they still generally think that he's still got all that talent and capability.
    This is the same as being a Falcons fan. The owners want to look like they care about the team success. However, as long as everyone of accountability has an excuse all is good. My son graduated from Georgia Tech and I was complaining about how it seemed they didn't care about their success he said they probably don't care because it doesn't matter to the alumni. Same thing with Philly unless the fans guit you don't have to be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I didn't perform my best at work from the time my kids were born until they were about 3 years old.

Maybe he just isn't getting the sleep he needs.
    I would imagine that having a brand new baby girl would make getting body slammed by Jadeveon Clowney a little less tolerable, but I do have faith that he can work through this, even in that city.

However, he looks like he’s not having fun out there right now. He plays like he doesn't enjoy FB. Tell me Doug, who is that on??

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So if you take away his good play when it matters most, he's a bad QB?

That's some rock solid logic right there, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    So if you take away his good play when it matters most, he's a bad QB?

That's some rock solid logic right there, eh?
    It's terrible logic but there is something to be said about having unsustainable success in certain situations. His way of looking at it was bad.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    It's terrible logic but there is something to be said about having unsustainable success in certain situations. His way of looking at it was bad.
    Yeah good nfl qbs don't even have 3rd downs because they do so good on first and second downs.

Everybody's an analyst and has all these fricking ratings(now an ELO QB rating? Seriously WTF is that??) that who knows how they come up with them. They just love to keep pounding the negatives, it sells and produces clicks I guess.

Philly had a good team in 2017, they had a solid oline, run game, WR's and defense. They have been declining in every one of those areas since then. They also had a pretty good OC in Frank Reich who went to Indy. I think he had a lot to do with that offense in 2017. When he left Doug promoted Mike Groh who was fired by his own father as an OC. Then they put this conglomerate of offensive "geniuses" that have never done much elsewhere in charge of the offense with no clear OC and it's proven to be a complete mess. They can't even come up with a handful of different plays for Hurts FFS. Howie has done such an incredibly poor job of adding talent and horrible contracts that there's not much there to work with now or going forward and the coaching staff has proven they can't develop or improve what little they are given. Doug's play calling and philosophy is atrocious. He refuses to run the ball, let Hurts play more then a snap or 2, going for it on every damn 4th down, he's out of his mind. The owner needs to blow it up starting with the GM.