Page 2563 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15632063246325132553256125622563256425652573 ... LastLast
Results 25,621 to 25,630 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He cant ever step up in the pocket either and when he does get set he misses badly.
    On one play he stepped up into a clean pocket, then immesiately stepped up again into a sack. He's not reading things right on top of having a terrible line.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...delphia-eagles

Don’t have + going right now. Anything insightful?

Eagles suck big time. It starts at the top and it’s oozing down onto everything else, including CW. He seems like a head case right now

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

53-man roster (and STAFF mind you), and EVERYONE blames the QB.

I know, I know, that he isn't playing great anyways, but when you consider the quality of play around him, they're not exactly lifting Wentz up either.

He isn't the biggest problem in Philly.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    The announcers last night did a good job breaking it all down throughout the game. For every comment about poor coaching, head-scratching decisions with personnel etc, injury-riddled team, and more, there were comments and teleprompter replays of poor execution that were all squarely on Carson.

So I don’t believe any knowledgeable analyst is giving the Eagles organization a pass in this situation. The guys last night defended Carson many times. However, it’s at the point that it’s harder and harder to argue that a QB with Carson’s salary shouldn’t be able to push his team above the mayhem.

Something just isn’t clicking this season. He’s scraping the bottom of the barrel in many QB statistical categories, continually making poor decisions, and just isn’t able to rise above. The organization isn’t doing him any favors.
    I totally agree. Plus they mentioned the only pro bowler they have drafted since 2013 was Wentz. Thats unbelievable.

Something is wrong with Wentz though. I wonder if the concussion has something to do with it or his confidence is so shot and he has taken so many hits they are just clouding his thinking. He missed easy throws and reads last night that he didn't miss in college. The pre snap reads were off, which the announcers identified, which was considered one of his strength.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...delphia-eagles

Don’t have + going right now. Anything insightful?

Eagles suck big time. It starts at the top and it’s oozing down onto everything else, including CW. He seems like a head case right now
    Basically executives and coaches think Philly sucks, Wentz ain't helping, but they've put too much on his plate and they can turn it around
    College of Business Alumnus

I say give Hurts the first half against Green Bay. The Eagles are in the process of ruining Wentz.

What was interesting to me last night(only watched about 50-60% of the game) was that Wentz wasn't playing hero ball. He was just flat out bad most of the game. Bad reads, poor pocket presence(when he had a pocket), the double clutch and throw on the screen was cringe worthy given the pump draws everyone to the intended target early which is the exact opposite of why a screen works. I guess my point is that it has been said he's playing hero ball and trying to do too much, and I agreed in the past games but last night I didn't see that. I just saw him looking lost and making REALLY bad throws to tightly covered but open receivers.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't perform my best at work from the time my kids were born until they were about 3 years old.

Maybe he just isn't getting the sleep he needs.
    Insert something clever here...

The whole Eagles organization sucks, from the owner to the gm to the coaches and players. The player personnel and contract decisions have been horrible for a long time and that's on Howie. The coaching, scheme, play calls and player rotation are on Doug. The piss poor execution is on the players. And everyone of them falls on the owner who appears to be asleep at the wheel. IT'S THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!

The sooner Carson is traded the better. Come on Frank make it happen in Indy!

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The whole Eagles organization sucks, from the owner to the gm to the coaches and players. The player personnel and contract decisions have been horrible for a long time and that's on Howie. The coaching, scheme, play calls and player rotation are on Doug. The piss poor execution is on the players. And everyone of them falls on the owner who appears to be asleep at the wheel. IT'S THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM!

The sooner Carson is traded the better. Come on Frank make it happen in Indy!
    The announcers at the end of the game talked a bit about confidence too. I could see how Wentz' confidence is a bit shot. A change of scenery is what some guys need...i thought Tannnehill was washed after Miami...get him in TN with a real running back, offensive line and receivers and he is pretty solid. I say trade Cousins straight up for Wentz...i don't hate Cousins, i just think with Dalvin and the receivers in MN...even with a below average OL he would show much better.