Page 1794 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7941294169417441784179217931794179517961804184418942294 ... LastLast
Results 17,931 to 17,940 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Carson Wentz's Input on Eagles' Offense Uncommon for a Young QB: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...444733273.html
    This young man never ceases to amaze me. He really is something special.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson Wentz's Input on Eagles' Offense Uncommon for a Young QB: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...444733273.html
    One thing I've noticed is that Carson seems to always be talking with coaches and teammates on the sideline. Where as Bradford is usually sitting on the bench by himself. That bugs me about Bradford.

It seems this would be common sense. If you are going to hold your QB accountable for leadership on the field, then he should be allowed a voice about direction. I don't think it is all that uncommon as you do see a lot of QBs talking to their OCs who are in the box between series, this just has the appearance of something a lot different because Pederson calls the offense.

we're thinking of getting NFL Sunday ticket package for NFL season to be able to watch all of Carson's games. We don't have Direct v so will need to stream. Anyone else doing this? Any tips or watch outs you can share?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Is Carson on local TV this weekend? See both the vikes and eagles play afc teams so maybe we get one on the afc channel?

I'll look at the TV guide but last week it didn't say eagles and it was on.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Is Carson on local TV this weekend? See both the vikes and eagles play afc teams so maybe we get one on the afc channel?

Come down to KC and hit up Arrowhead. I'll buy you a beer.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Fox has the rights to both the Vikes and Eagles this week. Instead of CBS finding a way to get it on locally, they are deciding to show the Brady Bunch and that's not the Patriots

Where are the bison fans drinking at tonight in KC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    we're thinking of getting NFL Sunday ticket package for NFL season to be able to watch all of Carson's games. We don't have Direct v so will need to stream. Anyone else doing this? Any tips or watch outs you can share?
    I don't think the streaming Sunday Ticket works. There are some weird stipulations for availability.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I don't think the streaming Sunday Ticket works. There are some weird stipulations for availability.
    Get dns blocker and buy an overseas package for nfl gamepass. Yes, Sunday ticket will not work.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 09-17-2017 at 02:35 PM.