Page 1793 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7931293169317431783179117921793179417951803184318932293 ... LastLast
Results 17,921 to 17,930 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Wentz was voted most likely to play professional sports for his senior yearbook, and Mund was voted most likely to be Miss America.
    https://www.google.com/amp/bismarckt...ea7ec.amp.html

pfft............I'm tied for 2nd in the category.........North Dakota natives who have been crowned Miss America.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Wentz was voted most likely to play professional sports for his senior yearbook, and Mund was voted most likely to be Miss America.
    https://www.google.com/amp/bismarckt...ea7ec.amp.html
    I was unofficially voted "most likely to be convicted of a high tech crime".

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I was unofficially voted "most likely to be convicted of a high tech crime".
    Some kids went to the principal and got the most likely thing stopped before I had a chance to do it. Their reason was they were afraid of what I was going to say and the principal agreed. True story bro.

Lardsin must go!

Noticed Carson's off week lines up with the South Dakota game. Anyone know if he will come to watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Some kids went to the principal and got the most likely thing stopped before I had a chance to do it. Their reason was they were afraid of what I was going to say and the principal agreed. True story bro.
    We still had this when I was in school. We also had "things" the senior class willed to the Jr. class. Most of them would not pass in todays snowflake world. Man those were good times back in the day, mid 80's rocked.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I single-handedly shut down the entire high school newspaper. You try to make one little joke about the kid who got caught stealing from the football players lockers during practice and you make one girl cry. That's all it takes to make the freedom of speech fly out the window. Who knew song dedications and advice to under class men could be such dangers to society?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Eagles Are a Deep Ball Away From Fielding a Scary NFL Offense: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/9...l-carson-wentz
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    The Eagles Are a Deep Ball Away From Fielding a Scary NFL Offense: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/9...l-carson-wentz
    Ha I was just about to add that link. Great article, I wasn't aware of the other "unbelievable" throws he made (ESPN show highlights any more?). QBs are amazing, hard to imagine a 1-yard overthrow that goes 55 yards in the air being a bad throw.
    Last edited by LukeDuke; 09-15-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    QBs are amazing, hard to imagine a 1-yard overthrow that goes 55 yards in the air being a bad throw.
    while trying to hit a moving target.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson Wentz's Input on Eagles' Offense Uncommon for a Young QB: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...444733273.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!