Page 2097 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10971597199720472087209520962097209820992107214721972597 ... LastLast
Results 20,961 to 20,970 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Hey, sometimes it’s a bigger picture than we see, being brought there for a reason, like Carson rubbing off on him. Who knows. Carson is special and everyone that meets him knows it.
    Like the Bison teams, it seems the most common thing most championship teams have is unity , family, playing as one unit. I believe the Eagles got this from Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bison View Post
    Hey, sometimes it’s a bigger picture than we see, being brought there for a reason, like Carson rubbing off on him. Who knows. Carson is special and everyone that meets him knows it.
    Like the Bison teams, it seems the most common thing most championship teams have is unity , family, playing as one unit. I believe the Eagles got this from Carson.
    Carson Wentz hasnt rubbed off on anyone in Filthadelphia. pure garbage human beings, heathens! I actually feel sorry for Carson having to be out there after witnessing Vikings/Philly game.. at Least I got to be interviewed by NFL Security yesterday and get some revenge. what a cesspool that place is. sure wish Carson was traded out.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Eagles acquire Michael Bennett in a trade with Seattle.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...307-story.html
    The Eagles added Michael Bennett to what already might have been the best D-line in football, and it cost them nothing.

That locker room seems to be pretty tight and the leaders seem to be on the same page. Not just talking about Carson but the older guys like Jason Peters, Brent Celek, Jenkins, Kelce, etc. I don't think they will put up with any bullshit from anyone. He either fits in or he'll be gone sooner then later IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    The Eagles added Michael Bennett to what already might have been the best D-line in football, and it cost them nothing.
    That's a bonus for them being that they are $9 million over the 2018 salary cap already.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    A couple weeks ago I had to travel to Toronto for work, and when I was going through customs, the agent asks for my passport, then asks two questions- "why are you in Canada?" - "for a work conference" - "that the school Carson Wentz went to?" (pointing at my pullover), "Yes it is"- "you're good, go through"
    Noticed you skipped the part about the agent cupping your balls.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That locker room seems to be pretty tight and the leaders seem to be on the same page. Not just talking about Carson but the older guys like Jason Peters, Brent Celek, Jenkins, Kelce, etc. I don't think they will put up with any bullshit from anyone. He either fits in or he'll be gone sooner then later IMO.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dropping dimes.... from his butt.
    Nice to see!

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...43396359868419

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Dropping dimes.... from his butt.
    Nice to see!

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...43396359868419
    Kind of worried he is still in a brace at this point. I thought that was an 8-10 week deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Kind of worried he is still in a brace at this point. I thought that was an 8-10 week deal.
    Probably just a precaution.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.