Page 1835 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8351335173517851825183318341835183618371845188519352335 ... LastLast
Results 18,341 to 18,350 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I wonder if Philly will take Bradford back for Wentz

mvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I was actually impressed with the safety, Wentz is a big dude and Adams essentially stopped him. Today's lesson that this isn't the MVFC anymore.
    If you watch the replay, the player standing behind him saved him by from being posterized because he was falling back and was stood up and pushed forward

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolt...915073/photo/1

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I really enjoyed Romo's commentary during the game. Kind of felt like sitting next to CAS during a game. Except it was enjoyable.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I really enjoyed Romo's commentary during the game. Kind of felt like sitting next to CAS during a game. Except it was enjoyable.
    I loved when he immediately said Carson made the wrong read on his last meaningful snap and how he is going to be upset, then they show Carson with the monitor getting really upset with himself. Romo is pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I loved when he immediately said Carson made the wrong read on his last meaningful snap and how he is going to be upset, then they show Carson with the monitor getting really upset with himself. Romo is pure gold.
    Agreed: Romo was awesome.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I too enjoyed Romo, but on that last play Romo missed Agholor as well as he said Wentz should have gone to the top to Jeffrey who was covered and Romo kept referring to that. So Romo was also wrong on that play. Wentz looks at Agholor it may be another TD as no one within 15 yards.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I have a brother in NC who is a Panthers season ticket holder. He sent me a text in the first half with a dig on Wentz getting pounded by the Panthers D. Didn't hear anything from him in the second half...
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I too enjoyed Romo, but on that last play Romo missed Agholor as well as he said Wentz should have gone to the top to Jeffrey who was covered and Romo kept referring to that. So Romo was also wrong on that play. Wentz looks at Agholor it may be another TD as no one within 15 yards.
    I was just going to mention this as well. The blitzer on the offense's right side came up to the LOS late (if I remember correctly) and that's where I decided to watch. I thought Wentz saw him as he didn't call for the ball for another couple of seconds. He must have been looking left the whole time because as soon as he saw the blitz from his left, he immediately found Ertz with his eyes and threw in that direction. Safety on Agholor was, like you said, 15 yards away and retreating. Romo is amazing. Hope he sticks with it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I was just going to mention this as well. The blitzer on the offense's right side came up to the LOS late (if I remember correctly) and that's where I decided to watch. I thought Wentz saw him as he didn't call for the ball for another couple of seconds. He must have been looking left the whole time because as soon as he saw the blitz from his left, he immediately found Ertz with his eyes and threw in that direction. Safety on Agholor was, like you said, 15 yards away and retreating. Romo is amazing. Hope he sticks with it.
    The blitzer didn't even come up that late as Agholor was standing there for a number of seconds with no DB within 15 yards of him before the play ever began. I thought Wentz saw it as well, but he clearly did on tape .
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.