Page 2439 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1439193923392389242924372438243924402441244924892539 ... LastLast
Results 24,381 to 24,390 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Carson could never play another down and it would still be truthful to say that the Eagles ONLY Super Bowl Victory does not happen without him. If that's a 'bust,' then I don't know what a 'bust' is.
    This^^^ and even Skip is calling it a cheap shot—think about that for second—>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Officiating arrogance is on display every time you open your mouth to defend these kind of horse shit calls, and you always do defend them.

Can’t you just call it for what it is, a terrible non-call at its best or very questionable incompetence at its worst, and then move on?

Your credibility on such matters is diminishing with each unjustified defense of your “boys in the club”.
    Not once have I supported this call. I'm just saying there is a huge difference between missing a bang bang play that could be legal if the helmet contact is incidental and an official seeing it clearly but choosing to ignore it because he doesn't think Wentz is as important as Rodgers.

Officials make mistakes every game. So do coaches and players. The ball bounces funny. Weird things happen. Disagree with calls but realize it is very difficult to overlook your bias. I know because I was a fan before I became an official. I've been you and understand your perspective.

Look at the Vikings game. Saints fans and most of the media are starting to lose their mind over the "controversial" missed OPI. You can make a case for OPI but it wasn't an obvious no doubter. I didn't think it was huge and probably better as a no call. But after a great game the focus will be on that call and the assumption it was a horrible call that should result in the officials being fired. Is that really good for the game? If they had called it and the Vikings lost I can't help but think the same media people would have screamed it was an unbelievably bad call. Controversy sells and people love to be critics and experts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Indy does a really good job explaining officiating here. Bisonville is lucky he takes the time to respond to the questions that he does. It appeared to be incorrectly not called, but 15 yards doesn’t bring Wentz back in the game or win it for the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Indy does a really good job explaining officiating here. Bisonville is lucky he takes the time to respond to the questions that he does. It appeared to be incorrectly not called, but 15 yards doesn’t bring Wentz back in the game or win it for the eagles.
    If you think we’re lucky to have someone who doesn’t have the balls or integrity to EVER call out an official for crappy work, then I’m happy for you.

And to be clear, I’m not saying EVERY TIME, I’m saying EVER. Name one time that he has EVER called out an official. Yeah, I thought so.

He continues to say that we are just unknowledgeable, uninformed fans, but I personally know long time, very good higher level officials that have no problem calling this stuff out when it happens. Indybison is not one of them.

It was a cheap shot. Intent to injure. Complete spear. No question. To even say it was a missed call or didn’t have a good angle is complete BS. For Fs sake, Pete Carroll has always been on the wrong side of what’s wrong vs right. Carroll does not coach to NOT to cheap shot. I cannot ever root for Seattle or NO.

Carson is nothing but classy. He willed his team to the playoffs.

Yes, we are lucky to have IndyBison here on Bisonville.

Hail the BISON!!!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fucking ESPN. Downplaying the hit. The fact they have to debate about whether or not it’s dirty. Hasselback took Clowneys word that it was not intentional. Is he going to admit he was trying to hurt him? Then they spouted off for minutes that Carson is a special quarterback that they have to attack him more aggressively. It was pissing me off just listening to their discussion.

I agree 1000%, I very much appreciate Indy's perspective on the rules and officiating.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep, nice to have a level-headed expert on here to keep us blowhards in check.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Not once have I supported this call. I'm just saying there is a huge difference between missing a bang bang play that could be legal if the helmet contact is incidental and an official seeing it clearly but choosing to ignore it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, we are lucky to have IndyBison here on Bisonville.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I agree 1000%, I very much appreciate Indy's perspective on the rules and officiating.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yep, nice to have a level-headed expert on here to keep us blowhards in check.
    I did not know leading with the crown of the helmet in the NFL “could be legal if the helmet contact was incidental.”
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.