Page 2356 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1356185622562306234623542355235623572358236624062456 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,560 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Football is so much more than just a game.
    As NFL players, we are truly blessed with the platform that we have. It gives us an opportunity to positively impact others' lives in so many ways, and sometimes those we meet bring us just as much inspiration in return.
    Lukas "The Dutch Destroyer" Kusters. Landon Solberg. Lily Walker.

Those are the names of three brave children who have had that type of impact on me. Before each game, while sitting at my locker, I slide three bracelets honoring each of them onto my left wrist, along with my QB wristband. It's a ritual of mine that centers my mind and gives me a brief, simple moment of spiritual reflection. It's a constant reminder of the bigger picture and why I play this game.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lukas, whose bracelet reads "Dutch Destroyer" and "Live Like Lukas," when I was going into my second season in 2017. Lukas, who battled a rare form of cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma, had one wish, and that was to meet me. That was a powerful experience spending time with him. His courage and his strength really struck me emotionally.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...ing-for-impact
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan 17 View Post
    Great read. Just plain hard not to like #11 and what he stands for. I wish the Eagles fan base knew how good they have it with him as their QB.
    Most Eagle fans do know and they outnumber those who don’t by a large margin

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan 17 View Post
    Great read. Just plain hard not to like #11 and what he stands for. I wish the Eagles fan base knew how good they have it with him as their QB.
    Oh, I think they appreciate him and treat him relatively well for that fan base. He seems to be better liked than Donovan McNabb ever was there and McNabb led the team higher and for a much longer time than Carson has to this point.

I wish the Eagles receivers (or maybe just one in particular) would get their acts together and quit crying anonymously to the media.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ble...lphia-news-nfl

Howie Roseman is a dumbass. He signed Alshon Jeffrey till 2021, basically Alshon's salary is gaurenteed until 2021 and now Alshon wont play on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ble...lphia-news-nfl

Howie Roseman is a dumbass. He signed Alshon Jeffrey till 2021, basically Alshon's salary is gaurenteed until 2021 and now Alshon wont play on Sunday.
    The deal was signed prior to the season, yeah I'm sure Howie has a crystal ball that can see into the future and predict injuries. Don't matter how long somebody is signed for they can be gone tomorrow in the NFL. And finally no his salary is not guaranteed thru 2021 only this years is guaranteed. When healthy he's been one of the best receivers in the league, even injured he's been the eagles best receiver this year.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The deal was signed prior to the season, yeah I'm sure Howie has a crystal ball that can see into the future and predict injuries. Don't matter how long somebody is signed for they can be gone tomorrow in the NFL. And finally no his salary is not guaranteed thru 2021 only this years is guaranteed. When healthy he's been one of the best receivers in the league, even injured he's been the eagles best receiver this year.
    Alshon hasn’t been a top 10 receiver for a while now. I would not consider him one of the best in the league. He has been slightly above average for the Eagles, and has really taken a nosedive since his dropped pass in the playoffs. He is turning into a bad signing, but there was really no way for the Eagles FO to predict that either. His presence alone impacted the 2017 team for sure, so even if his production wasn’t one of the tops in the league, he still had a positive impact that year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Most Eagle fans do know and they outnumber those who don’t by a large margin
    Agree. However, they are an edgy group that demands excellence. Kind of like Bison Nation but in a East coast obnoxious kind of way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I've never seen a team so riddled with injuries every year. Now Sproles is done for the year again and Howard might be out for Sunday. How do you get less healthy over a bye week?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson's experience as a Bison is helping Philly with their run game:

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...agles-run-game
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

big game 2moro, im all in on carsen and eagles making a run here down the stretch-----------fly!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)