Page 1694 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 6941194159416441684169216931694169516961704174417942194 ... LastLast
Results 16,931 to 16,940 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz Is Who He Always Was

Last paragraph
    To an extent, I was wrong about Carson Wentz. He’s better than I had given him credit for and he has proven me wrong in that he can be a semi-functional quarterback. The question now is whether or not Wentz can be a good quarterback who elevates his team. That is left to be seen, and maybe a better supporting cast, particularly pass catchers, will aid Wentz moving forward. Regardless, betting on Wentz is something I won’t be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    A picture of the author -- not sure I can take anything this kid writes too serious (this was definitely a photo of him in his parent's basement)

Derrik-Klassen_avatar_1411849017.jpg

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I skimmed it until he started complaining about footwork (in terms of dropbacks). Wentz had one of the best dropbacks in the class. Anyone watching the combine and prodays could see that.

This is the type of dude that in 5 years, when wentz is a repeat all-star, will be complaining that wentz can't elevate his team because they haven't won a Super Bowl.

Another clown kid writing articles to show his mom he's at least trying to get out of her basement.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    A picture of the author -- not sure I can take anything this kid writes too serious (this was definitely a photo of him in his parent's basement)

Derrik-Klassen_avatar_1411849017.jpg
    At what point do we, as analysts, observers and decision makers, stop excusing consistent flaws from a rookie

Where does this jack wagon fall in to this group?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    At what point do we, as analysts, observers and decision makers, stop excusing consistent flaws from a rookie

Where does this jack wagon fall in to this group?
    The "uninformed" in that I doubt he has even tried to picked up a football.

Social Media = the megaphone for the ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The "uninformed" in that I doubt he has even tried to picked up a football.

Social Media = the megaphone for the ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a case of the author having a premise first, then inventing or cherry picking evidence to support that premise.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The closest to a football field this dweeb has ever been was when he was duct taped to the goal posts by the girls debate team in high school.

Wentz has exceeded expectations and I thought made the team better compared to previous season. They beat some good teams. A lot to work on, but no doubt in my mind he will get better and better.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sometimes I really wonder about Philly fans. Did they not see the paddleboarding pic?

Chase Daniel Voted Most Attractive Eagles Player