Page 2199 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1199169920992149218921972198219922002201220922492299 ... LastLast
Results 21,981 to 21,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We were at the Vikings game in London last year. Did you do one of the team packages or just book the game on your own. I was surprised to see cupholders at the concession stands in Twickenham to let you carry six beers back to your seat.
    Three of us went including my son. We wanted to sit together but tickets prohibitively expensive. Went to the stadium and scored theee tickets fairly close to each other. Had three Eagle fans in front of me who regularly went to get beers, four each at a time. Ended up at the same restaurant later, what are the odds? A great experience. After reading what you did for the Viking’s game it is clear that if I had your money I would burn mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Probably no cup holders at Wembley. I think this game was supposed to be at the new Tottenham stadium on artificial turf but construction delays have prevented Spurs from moving in.
    No cup holders at "Twickers" for sure.
    It's OK to not be OK.

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1057101819783102465

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Love that guys film breakdowns. So entertaining.

This is a great breakdown of Carson's int on Sunday: https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/st...59798351597568

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This is a great breakdown of Carson's int on Sunday: https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/st...59798351597568
    What this breakdown points out is what Wentz has to deal with all too often this year. Interior pressure. He's rarely getting a clean pocket to step up into, which makes the success he's having stats wise all the more crazy.

At least two other times that game he had a free runner coming at him right up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What this breakdown points out is what Wentz has to deal with all too often this year. Interior pressure. He's rarely getting a clean pocket to step up into, which makes the success he's having stats wise all the more crazy.

At least two other times that game he had a free runner coming at him right up the middle.
    Yep, there is some buzz the Eagles might be trying to trade for an olineman (Osemele from Oakland).

Their RB Smallwood is absolutely horrible in pass protection. He completely missed Myles Jack blitzing right up the middle on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yep, there is some buzz the Eagles might be trying to trade for an olineman (Osemele from Oakland).

Their RB Smallwood is absolutely horrible in pass protection. He completely missed Myles Jack blitzing right up the middle on Sunday.
    That would have been a tough block since he was lined up on Carson's left, but, yeah, he's so bad that the only way he slows down the pass rush is when he whiffs so badly that the guy blowing by him thinks it's a screen. He sure didn't appear to be interested in downfield blocking on a pass play though - but who knows what he was thinking?

Philly radio was saying that the Eagles should get DeSean Jackson as a deep threat. I was thinking, 'How many snaps does Carson get enough time to go deep without pulling out some miracle escape?' That said, they did mention that Jackson can be deadly on 10-yard slants.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That would have been a tough block since he was lined up on Carson's left, but, yeah, he's so bad that the only way he slows down the pass rush is when he whiffs so badly that the guy blowing by him thinks it's a screen. He sure didn't appear to be interested in downfield blocking on a pass play though - but who knows what he was thinking?

Philly radio was saying that the Eagles should get DeSean Jackson as a deep threat. I was thinking, 'How many snaps does Carson get enough time to go deep without pulling out some miracle escape?' That said, they did mention that Jackson can be deadly on 10-yard slants.
    Philly's greatest needs are on the Oline and at Running Back.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Yeah I don't get all the philly fans on their message board wanting a "deep threat" WR when Carson has no time to throw short routes! If they got some decent play out of their oline they would be much better off IMO. Their WR and TE are getting open when Carson has enough time to get them the ball. Doug needs to call more roll out or boot plays if they don't do something with the line now that Lane is out.