Page 1057 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 57557957100710471055105610571058105910671107115715572057 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

No way the Rams pull this move and not know exactly who they are going to pick.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So does anyone know which offensive system the Rams run and what fits? I did some googling and a few yeas ago, Fishers ran an old school power run game with shifting and motion... and had to simplify it a bit because the players were confused. I also read that the TE's of the Rams catch a shit load of balls.
    Yep it's pretty similar to NDSU'S offense.

Almost every thread? Is that the place?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not too shabby, but instead of Photoshopping Carson into a Tavon Austin pic, I suggest using Jim Everett.

Chris Everett... Jim Rome...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As stated by a few people here, anyone saying stuff like 'Rams are leaning to X or Y' is full of shit. No front office (even the WORST of them) would trade all those assets for #1 and not have a 100% idea who they are drafting. It just doesn't happen.

The fact Schefter is trying to stir drama may be because he is an ESPN employee and they need to drive up interest in the draft for their channel.

I don't buy it and I am sticking to my near certain conclusion that Wentz will be going #1 in 2 weeks.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfaithful View Post
    Almost every thread? Is that the place?
    Ok, you passed the test.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    As stated by a few people here, anyone saying stuff like 'Rams are leaning to X or Y' is full of shit. No front office (even the WORST of them) would trade all those assets for #1 and not have a 100% idea who they are drafting. It just doesn't happen.

The fact Schefter is trying to stir drama may be because he is an ESPN employee and they need to drive up interest in the draft for their channel.

I don't buy it and I am sticking to my near certain conclusion that Wentz will be going #1 in 2 weeks.
    I have a gut feeling it is going to be Goff.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Ya know there fella, we have a special place around here for unsubstantiated rumors.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...est-Lot-rumors
    Do you ever get tired of this shameless self promotion?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PTI ripping the QB's in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I have a gut feeling it is going to be Goff.
    You should really get that feeling checked out by a doctor. My bet is Goff goes to San Fran.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.