Page 2365 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1365186522652315235523632364236523662367237524152465 ... LastLast
Results 23,641 to 23,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Let us also remember when he was at NDSU he had a certain receiver that got a nickname for the catches he made late in a lot of those games..... Not so much with the Eagles.
    No shit. Legendowski and Shep made some big time catches. Haven't seen any catches like those out of the Eagles receivers EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Let us also remember when he was at NDSU he had a certain receiver that got a nickname for the catches he made late in a lot of those games..... Not so much with the Eagles.
    Just go out and sign Shep. The Eagles let the Steelers sign Deon Cain from the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    ... Even guys like Aaron Rodgers have had stretches like this where they look subpar thanks to shot confidence or a lack of supporting cast.
    Yes, and for whatever reason, it appeared that Rogers never had confidence in Shep. He got in a few Packers games, but Rodgers never threw to him and in the portions of games that I saw, Rodgers didn't even look Shep's way. However, from what I saw, it seemed that Shep struggled as well. He seemed to have problems shaking defenders. Perhaps there were issues with his routes, would he turn R when he was supposed to turn L - who knows - as a viewer we wouldn't know this, but Rodgers would if it was happening.

Jason Kelce’s recent defense of his Philadelphia Eagles teammate, Carson Wentz, proves a very important point once again.

https://insidetheiggles.com/2019/11/...son-wentz-air/

I think there are definitely locker room issues.

Eagles have a chance to right the ship this weekend; similar situation vs Houston last year where they beat a team they werent supposed to, defense got healthy and went on a run. Eagles are favored vs SEA and have a very easy schedule coming up. I still have them winning the East.

eliot shores park. philly beat writer.
    what kind of dick who go back and post every Wentz missed pass. wow.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/...592536064?s=19
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

That guy has too much time on his hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Yes, and for whatever reason, it appeared that Rogers never had confidence in Shep. He got in a few Packers games, but Rodgers never threw to him and in the portions of games that I saw, Rodgers didn't even look Shep's way. However, from what I saw, it seemed that Shep struggled as well. He seemed to have problems shaking defenders. Perhaps there were issues with his routes, would he turn R when he was supposed to turn L - who knows - as a viewer we wouldn't know this, but Rodgers would if it was happening.
    Not the right thread for this, but the Packers continually said Sheps greatest assets were his route running, knowledge of the playbook and ability to improvise.

Rodgers didn’t look Sheps way for two reasons, he wasn’t physical enough to get separation consistently and he didn’t trust him to catch the ball.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

He’s been ripping on Carson for awhile now. I haven’t been able to catch an episode for a few weeks, but I wish The Insiders would bring on ESP again and grill him. Even better would be to have EDP445 and ESP on at the same time...unfiltered.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    He’s been ripping on Carson for awhile now. I haven’t been able to catch an episode for a few weeks, but I wish The Insiders would bring on ESP again and grill him. Even better would be to have EDP445 and ESP on at the same time...unfiltered.
    I’d give that a listen. Culhane? JJ?...
    Don't believe everything you think.