Page 1837 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8371337173717871827183518361837183818391847188719372337 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,370 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Only thing I'll nit pick about is the time clock management around the 2:00 warning. Carson needs to let that play clock run down to 1 before snapping the ball on that 2nd down play. Also, I know they're trying to pick up the first down to seal the game, but I had flashbacks to Montana when that 3rd down pass went incomplete. Other than that, absolutely loving Carson and everything about his game. I'm a big character guy, it's something I appreciate even more than physical football skills. The way he carries himself and makes everything about his teammates is just awesome. At the end of the day, that's the stuff that really matters, who you are as a person. He hopefully can make an impact on others within the league and outside of it as well. You can be a pro, have all the talent in the world, but you can still be humble and thankful for the opportunity.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yeah sorry, didn't mean to imply otherwise, just mentioning that they didn't last night.
    No worries, good point.

Love how Eagles celebrate TD as team by giving ball to lineman to spike, while Newton brushes off teammates to find nearest camera to celebrate his.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Supposedly the biggest discrepancy in penalty yardage in NFL history. 126 to 1.

396 to 72 in the last four Eagles games these guys have done.
    They might have been worse in the Lions game.... there was the BS illegal block called on Darren Sproles. They called an offensive PI on Eagles on the same drive.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people? Seriously? What? The? Fuck?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people? Seriously? What? The? Fuck?
    Dude bros gonna dude bro.

Chickenshit went running right after he did it too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I like how primetime was all about Cam before kickoff and sure didn't say much after the game when Carson was sitting next to him. Carson had Deon speechless!

Lardsin must go!

This post game Q & A is really something special.

Carson's poise and analysis are so impressive. His sincere attitude about his success being a result of "the team" is something that this league can be proud of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0nmryqR_gA

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    This post game Q & A is really something special.

Carson's poise and analysis are so impressive. His sincere attitude about his success being a result of "the team" is something that this league can be proud of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0nmryqR_gA
    Such a great interview. Had to be a fun to be able to sit there an talk football with Deon, Steve, and Marshall. Some great, great football players! And he looked so comfortable doing it. Nothing is too big for this kid!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Such a great interview. Had to be a fun to be able to sit there an talk football with Deon, Steve, and Marshall. Some great, great football players! And he looked so comfortable doing it. Nothing is too big for this kid!
    How badly do you think the NFL owners want Carson to succeed. When I say succeed, I mean super bowl quarterback. A well spoken clean cut white kid to be the image of not only Philadelphia, replace the Payton Manning void/role, which Tom Brady really doesn't seem to fit.

Jarrod Goff is a California fruit and nut act, Brees, Rivers are older Stafford hasn't been successful.