Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Here is my example.....Carson Wentz.
    whatever....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Using Carson to play the race card?????

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...-eagles-drama/
    The "tolerant" ones never miss an opportunity to call others racists do they? Holy crap this is ridiculous
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz

The “privilege” narrative may be the worst one that I’ve seen and that is saying something when you consider how the Philly media is. Also, what is going on with Deshaun Watson pretty much refutes this “privilege” notion. He is not being lambasted for (speculatively) wanting out of Houston. Anyways, here is Boston Scott’s take on Carson Wentz.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobMaaddi...99602899337216

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The "tolerant" ones never miss an opportunity to call others racists do they? Holy crap this is ridiculous

He's not really calling a person a racist here, he's rightly pointing out that mediocre white QBs are more likely to have their mediocrity explained away than mediocre black QBs. Not near as true as it was a generation ago and I do believe things are getting better, but it's not wrong. Ditto NFL head coaches. In a weird way it will be a sign of progress if a failed black retread like Marvin Lewis gets another chance. Previously its only been his failed white counterparts who get that kind of unearned second chance! Probably bad news for the fanbase who gets stuck with him, but yay USA I guess?