Page 2133 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1133163320332083212321312132213321342135214321832233 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Not quite sure on this. His mobility is a big part of his game and he is as competitive as they come, just don't see him changing his game a ton.
    Then he won't last long...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Not quite sure on this. His mobility is a big part of his game and he is as competitive as they come, just don't see him changing his game a ton.
    Mobility does not mean suicidal behavior. He can use that mobility to extend plays; buy time for his arm like Favre used to. However, if he does not learn and keeps running in kill zones, he will have a short career. (See RGIII)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Mobility does not mean suicidal behavior. He can use that mobility to extend plays; buy time for his arm like Favre used to. However, if he does not learn and keeps running in kill zones, he will have a short career. (See RGIII)
    Great example(Favre), because you never saw him dive into the end zone between two defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Then he won't last long...
    Not only were the coaches on him about the chances he was taking, but the Eagle players were commenting on it as well.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Great example(Favre), because you never saw him dive into the end zone between two defenders.
    And didn't Favre have a consecutive game streak over 200 or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    And didn't Favre have a consecutive game streak over 200 or something like that?
    I'd love to see Carson beat that streak, whatever it was...

297 regular season and 24 playoffs for a grand total of 321 games.
    Phillip Rivers has the longest active streak right now of 192/9 for a total of 201.
    Matt Ryan is behind Rivers 131/9 for 140.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Phillip Rivers has the longest active streak right now of 192/9 for a total of 201.
    Pretty remarkable really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Yeah but the toll that did to his body, not to mention the addiction to pain killers.

edit - Not trying to take anything away from Favre. It's also pretty amazing considering no breaks or tears significant to sideline him since those can even happen in the flukiest of situations.

Maybe the comparison should be to more of a Rodgers type of playing style then Favre. Good ol Brett played like his hair was on fire most of the time but Rodgers style hasn't kept him too healthy either. I guess I just don't see Carson changing much, he is the player he is because he is competitive as heck and darn tough also. Favre dive Falcons.jpg