Page 2107 of 2144 FirstFirst ... 11071607200720572097210521062107210821092117 ... LastLast
Results 21,061 to 21,070 of 21434

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #21061
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jimtown
    Posts
    3,760

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    It's a good thing Pucknut has Bison football to cheer for. I see over at the SS they had a bracket challenge for hockey and the poor guy finished something like 139th out of 149 entries. Now come on Puck/Sioux Rube, you may as well stick with the winning team here. At least on Bisonville it's easy to pick the winner.
    The one that counted that I play for money I took second and picked UMD to win it. 160 bucks in the ol wallet. Thanks for your concern though.


    I went way out on the limb on that one though at SS
    Last edited by pucknut9; 04-11-2018 at 03:44 AM.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

  2. #21062
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    He was the best player on Sam's D when he was a freshman.
    Tallest midget.

  3. #21063
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    17,766

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Tallest midget.
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  4. #21064
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,370

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.
    He was good. But I really liked watching Bryce Messner manhandle him on Seth Wilson's big run at the 1:15:15 mark of the last game against them...

    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  5. #21065
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,066

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.
    He sure disappeared against NDSU. I think the guy is overrated. He feasted on southland scrubs.

  6. #21066
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.
    I agree, more of a joke against SHSU than Hall. If they can recruit a defensive player that good how come we have so much trouble with wide receivers?

  7. #21067
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I agree, more of a joke against SHSU than Hall. If they can recruit a defensive player that good how come we have so much trouble with wide receivers?
    Simple. Air raid offenses are far more attractive for WRs than a power run offense, where you would be blocking more times than not. It's not that we don't know what to do with them, it's just that they will be able to catch more and make more plays with a SHSU, EWU, etc. That's just my opinion though.

  8. #21068
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Simple. Air raid offenses are far more attractive for WRs than a power run offense, where you would be blocking more times than not. It's not that we don't know what to do with them, it's just that they will be able to catch more and make more plays with a SHSU, EWU, etc. That's just my opinion though.
    That's the joke.

  9. #21069
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Sean Payton: No QB prospects as good as Luck or Wentz in this draft

    Payton told Peter King of SI.com that he doesn’t view any of these quarterbacks as the same kind of top-notch prospects that he thought Andrew Luck was heading into the 2012 draft, and Carson Wentz was heading into the 2016 draft.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-this-draft/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

  10. #21070
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The Great State of Denial
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Sean Payton: No QB prospects as good as Luck or Wentz in this draft

    Payton told Peter King of SI.com that he doesn’t view any of these quarterbacks as the same kind of top-notch prospects that he thought Andrew Luck was heading into the 2012 draft, and Carson Wentz was heading into the 2016 draft.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-this-draft/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems right to me. There will probably be 5 QBs in the first round this year, and I think Rosen will bust hugely, Lamar Jackson will be a career backup, Allen will bounce around from team to team as a practice squad guy, and Mayfield I can't really tell. Darnold will probably be a franchise QB.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •