Page 1807 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8071307170717571797180518061807180818091817185719072307 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,070 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Gutsy win after losing Sproles, Hicks, and Cox early in the game not to mention 4 Dbacks out before game started. Carson has had better days but made a great throw to set up field goal. Had some nice runs too. Dang I can't stand Beckam. What a little child. Really to bad his Giants are 0-3. Oh wait.
    He lead the team to scores on the last 3 drives. That's all that matters. A win.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow Eagles fumble again in the 4th Qtr. Is there a game where the Eagles have not fumbled the ball in the 4th Qtr
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He lead the team to scores on the last 3 drives. That's all that matters. A win.
    Guarantee you he's not happy with his performance. Happy for the Win obviously

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Gutsy win after losing Sproles, Hicks, and Cox early in the game not to mention 4 Dbacks out before game started. Carson has had better days but made a great throw to set up field goal. Had some nice runs too. Dang I can't stand Beckam. What a little child. Really to bad his Giants are 0-3. Oh wait.
    I wish today's WRs, especially the good ones like Beckham, were more like Jerry Rice. Let your play do the talking, not your mouth or body language.

A few of those 80s 49ers were cold-blooded winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I wish today's WRs, especially the good ones like Beckham, were more like Jerry Rice. Let your play do the talking, not your mouth or body language.

A few of those 80s 49ers were cold-blooded winners.

I hear ya. Great player with a 10 cent brain.

beckhams td's were absolutely ridiculous.

My parents were able to go to the game and wear their Bison gear. Said they got 50+ hi fives and a VERY warm reception. Said their most enjoyable pro game yet.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Eagles seem to be together as a team. Plenty went wrong during their game but they kept at it and pulled out a win. Mr Wentz didn't play his best but he made a big throw to set up a long fieldgoal in the klutch.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wasn’t the greatest game by Wentz, but he got the job done!

One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Not all games are going to be 300+ yards w/ 3 TDs. Plenty of great QBs had multiple picks this week that doomed their teams. Important divisional win. Exciting to listen to on the radio.