Page 2247 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1247174721472197223722452246224722482249225722972347 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    No, i think you posted that with the exact intent of being a dick. Apparently nobody on twitter has ever had acne before...
    It was a serious question...I posted the links for the photos, not the commentary. Calm down.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    It was a serious question...I posted the links for the photos, not the commentary. Calm down.
    Maybe i misinterpreted. It came off kind of dick-ish to me. Then again the first three letters of your license picture may have triggered me.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Maybe i misinterpreted. It came off kind of dick-ish to me. Then again the first three letters of your license picture may have triggered me.
    Actually, twitter went nuts after those pictures were posted.
    People don’t have enough to do
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Well this is surprising: https://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...rong-with-that

Philly Voice put out a pretty in-depth report filled with a ton of (anonymous) sources today which essentially said that Carson Wentz is “selfish”, “uncompromising” and that his ego is what caused the team to be 5-6 with him as a starter this season.
    Indeed, sources describe Wentz as “incredibly hard working,” “determined,” and “highly intelligent.” But the true Wentz is more nuanced and complicated, with sources describing him as “selfish,” “uncompromising,” “egotistical,” one who plays “favorites” and doesn’t like to be “questioned,” one who needs to “practice what he preaches” and fails “to take accountability.” …
    Unless he's had a complete change of character these last few years I'd say those "anonymous sources" are either jealous or full of grade A bullshit. As a Vikings fan I know with certainty that John DeFillipo wasn't the magician they make him out to be.

I only read the Barstool piece since I don't want to give the shock jock who wrote the original piece another click but it sure seems like some pretty low blows were thrown (as the Barstool guy points out). Pederson better get that shit reined in within his locker room. They don't need anonymous quotes feeding the press vultures. Be a man and bring it to the coach (or Carson) face-to-face.

Also nice to see Fletcher Cox stick up for Carson: https://twitter.com/fcoxx_91/status/...323984896?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Unless he's had a complete change of character these last few years I'd say those "anonymous sources" are either jealous or full of grade A bullshit. As a Vikings fan I know with certainty that John DeFillipo wasn't the magician they make him out to be.

I only read the Barstool piece since I don't want to give the shock jock who wrote the original piece another click but it sure seems like some pretty low blows were thrown (as the Barstool guy points out). Pederson better get that shit reined in within his locker room. They don't need anonymous quotes feeding the press vultures. Be a man and bring it to the coach (or Carson) face-to-face.

Also nice to see Fletcher Cox stick up for Carson: https://twitter.com/fcoxx_91/status/...323984896?s=19
    Portnoy is the loser who probably put the reporter up to this. The dude hates the Eagles and has constantly bashed Wentz

I don't like anonymous sources. Put your name to it and own it. Address those things in house or you're the bigger problem IMO.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I read the Twitter comments. Why did i read the Twitter comments

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Portnoy is the loser who probably put the reporter up to this. The dude hates the Eagles and has constantly bashed Wentz
    The Barstool guy who wrote it (Jordie) is an Eagles fan and is pretty complimentary of Wentz. He talks about how a good NFL QB needs to have an ego and a certain degree of selfishness. Although he still does take the rumors of Wentz not taking coaching and going rogue on the new OC at face value which I think is a little unfair given how biased the original article and anonymous sources appear to be. The guy who actually wrote the slam piece writes for Philly Voice and his name is Joseph Santoliquito.

Yeah, Carson Wentz is selfish...ok. The same Carson Wentz who has a foundation that funds and who himself goes on mission trips around the world to help the less fortunate and has a food truck that gives out food to people in Philadelphia. Yeah...sure.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Here is the piece if anyone is interested...

"Selfish" is a strange term. Reading the argument, my take away is "trying to do too much" would be a better description.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...t-team-player/
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.