Page 2001 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10011501190119511991199920002001200220032011205121012501 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Settings > General Settings > Show Number of posts per page = 40.

And voila! Only 500 pages.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lakes is usually right about everything but most of his knuckle dragging haters are too blind with hate to realize some of his brilliant takes.

While he whiffed bad on Jose, he nailed Mwill.....

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I've never had much interest in the NFL, in spite of growing up in a houseful of Vikings fans (maybe that's why?)

But as more Bison players land on NFL teams, I've taken an interest - in the former Bison players. Thanks to Carson's success, I've watched more NFL games in the last two years than in the previous 15 years combined, and I am far more interested. My favorite Christmas present is the Wentz jersey my sons gave me.

I am a lot less interested in the Eagles (or the playoffs and Superbowl) now that Carson is out for the season. If that makes me a jerk, so be it.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    While he whiffed bad on Jose, he nailed Mwill.....
    NDSU isn't where they're at if Jose Mohler doesn't orchestrate a win vs Kansas.

NDSU isn't where they're at if Jose Mohler doesn't orchestrate a win vs Kansas.
    Hahahaha. 95 yards passing and 0 touchdowns. In that orchestra Mohler was playing the triangle.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Hahahaha. 95 yards passing and 0 touchdowns.
    He was bigger than the stats. He proved that even having such a poor performance, NDSU could beat a P5 team not named Goophers

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. 95 yards passing and 0 touchdowns. In that orchestra Mohler was playing the triangle.
    im sorry, you did what again in that game?

im sorry, you did what again in that game?
    I threw for 95 less yards and 1 fewer interceptions.

I threw for 95 less yards and 1 fewer interceptions.
    Hahahaha. sucks to suck

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I've never had much interest in the NFL, in spite of growing up in a houseful of Vikings fans (maybe that's why?)

But as more Bison players land on NFL teams, I've taken an interest - in the former Bison players. Thanks to Carson's success, I've watched more NFL games in the last two years than in the previous 15 years combined, and I am far more interested. My favorite Christmas present is the Wentz jersey my sons gave me.

I am a lot less interested in the Eagles (or the playoffs and Superbowl) now that Carson is out for the season. If that makes me a jerk, so be it.
    Don't give up on them yet. I'm hoping that the Eagles and Foles can turn it around and finish this off so Superman can make his appearance in the Super Bowl to bring the trophy home for the team in green. Remember we've more or less seen this script before

I am right there with you though. I haven't cared this much about the NFL since I was a kid which was a very long time ago outside of watching games with my son watching his favorite (Non-Viking) team.